forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Redstone

Naruto Data Pack W.I.P (Are you interested?)

2 emeralds9 replies108 views
created 09/20/2018 7:40 pm by HappyHippo77
last reply 09/27/2018 11:37 am
Hey everyone! If you've looked at my page recently you'll see I've had a lot of questions about functions and data packs, and that in a lot of them I reference things from Naruto. If you haven't already figured it out, it's because I'm trying to make a Naruto themed data pack! I'm not the best with 1.13 commands but I am slowly getting better. So far there are only really two items that are fully functional in the pack, but I only started it a couple days ago. I'm having trouble thinking of ideas by myself (despite the fact that I have read the entire Naruto manga from volumes 1 - 72 :P) so I am very open to suggestions. Just out of interest I want to see your opinions on the concept. I'll add a poll to this post so you guys can tell me what you think of the idea. Sorry if this post seems a bit random, just wanted to post about this before I forgot to XD. Don't forget to announce your opinions in the poll, I actually want to hear them even if they are against the idea. いってらっしゃい! (See you)

P.S. I'm also trying to learn Japanese! >w<
Posted by avatar
HappyHippo77
Level 22 : Expert Ninja

9 replies

09/20/2018 9:13 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Miner
TheCyanShyGuy
If its naruto I'm in! you should add a throw-able kunai knife and shuriken. it'd also be cool if you could add costumes (like Kakashi or Kankuro) Hope this helps!
09/20/2018 9:33 pm
Level 22 Expert Ninja
HappyHippo77
I'm already trying to add kunai and shuriken (I actually asked about it on this forum before this post!), as for the costumes, unfortunately that isn't entirely possible, though I could totally add custom hats. If you have any ideas for custom hats feel free to tell me, though you don't have to worry about headbands, I'm actually going to add that after I perfect the explosive tags a bit! Thank you very much for your support and response!
09/22/2018 6:43 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Miner
TheCyanShyGuy
your welcome. anything Naruto i'm in. I'm not entirely sure what a hat does but if it means looking like the Jounin, Chunin, Genin, or the Hokage that would be amazing! as for a suggestion these are a few I would like: Hokage, Anbu Black Ops, and Kakashi's hair. Hope this helps!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome