Naruto Data Pack W.I.P (Are you interested?)

HappyHippo77's Avatar HappyHippo779/20/18 7:40 pm
2 emeralds 421 9
9/27/2018 11:37 am
HappyHippo77's Avatar HappyHippo77
Hey everyone! If you've looked at my page recently you'll see I've had a lot of questions about functions and data packs, and that in a lot of them I reference things from Naruto. If you haven't already figured it out, it's because I'm trying to make a Naruto themed data pack! I'm not the best with 1.13 commands but I am slowly getting better. So far there are only really two items that are fully functional in the pack, but I only started it a couple days ago. I'm having trouble thinking of ideas by myself (despite the fact that I have read the entire Naruto manga from volumes 1 - 72 :P) so I am very open to suggestions. Just out of interest I want to see your opinions on the concept. I'll add a poll to this post so you guys can tell me what you think of the idea. Sorry if this post seems a bit random, just wanted to post about this before I forgot to XD. Don't forget to announce your opinions in the poll, I actually want to hear them even if they are against the idea. いってらっしゃい! (See you)

P.S. I'm also trying to learn Japanese! >w<
HappyHippo77
Level 45 : Master Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2018 9:13 pmhistory
Level 32 : Artisan Explorer
TheCyanShyGuy
If its naruto I'm in! you should add a throw-able kunai knife and shuriken. it'd also be cool if you could add costumes (like Kakashi or Kankuro) Hope this helps!
09/20/2018 9:33 pmhistory
HappyHippo77
I'm already trying to add kunai and shuriken (I actually asked about it on this forum before this post!), as for the costumes, unfortunately that isn't entirely possible, though I could totally add custom hats. If you have any ideas for custom hats feel free to tell me, though you don't have to worry about headbands, I'm actually going to add that after I perfect the explosive tags a bit! Thank you very much for your support and response!
09/22/2018 6:43 pm
TheCyanShyGuy
your welcome. anything Naruto i'm in. I'm not entirely sure what a hat does but if it means looking like the Jounin, Chunin, Genin, or the Hokage that would be amazing! as for a suggestion these are a few I would like: Hokage, Anbu Black Ops, and Kakashi's hair. Hope this helps!
09/22/2018 8:09 pm
HappyHippo77
Those are some pretty good ideas. All of them would be complex models to make but I might be able to figure it out.
09/23/2018 5:41 pm
TheCyanShyGuy
sorry to be too complicated with the ideas, i just saw an opportunity to add Naruto to minecraft. On a lighter note, did you by chance add any jutsus? like the shadow clone jutsu?
09/24/2018 10:01 pm
HappyHippo77
I've added transformation jutsu and chakra control so far, and I do intend to have the kage bunshin no jutsu (art of the shadow clone, shadow clone jutsu) I'm just not too sure how to go about it yet. I could use zombies but then they would have their arms out and look green, armor stands are so skinny, skeletons are skinny and... well... skeletons. I can't think of any good way to make shadow clones. Maybe I'll figure it out eventually, but for now I have to worry about leveling, clan, and chakra nature systems. All the same thank you very much for your support! :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome