Redstone Player Help

xtom9's Avatar xtom910/8/13 5:16 am
10/9/2013 5:04 am
xtom9's Avatar xtom9
Im making a adventure map. In the beginning there are pods which teleport players. I want to make it so when all the people are ready then it teleports them all. I have a wall with buttons and you push the one which says the amount of the players your playing with. Then when that amount people are ready(standing in a pod then it tp's them.
I can't find out a way to do this. Can someone send me a video link or help me? Screenshot? Anything that helps.
Cya
xtom9
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/09/2013 5:04 am
xtom9
thank you. seems very complicated but thank you
10/09/2013 4:07 am
xtom9
I know about that but how will I find out how many people there are playing the game?
Is there something which detects the players playing?
10/09/2013 4:41 am
Level 28 : Expert Toast
markandminecraft
yes, testfor @p[x=?,y=?,z=?,r=?] place a comparator facing outwards from the command block and when ever a players is with the radius of the X Y Z coords it will release a signal
so you need to have the same amount of command blocks as the amount of max players with different X Y Z coords
10/09/2013 3:30 am
xtom9
ty
10/08/2013 8:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
poltercreeper
markandminecraft
xtom9Im making a adventure map. In the beginning there are pods which teleport players. I want to make it so when all the people are ready then it teleports them all. I have a wall with buttons and you push the one which says the amount of the players your playing with. Then when that amount people are ready(standing in a pod then it tp's them.
I can't find out a way to do this. Can someone send me a video link or help me? Screenshot? Anything that helps.
Cya

Why don't you just higher a redstoner to do those things for you?

here is a page for how to make the different gates in minecraft: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Basic_Logic_Gates, and if you would prefer to have someone else do your redstone, i would be glad to help you make the map.
10/08/2013 6:44 am
markandminecraft
xtom9Im making a adventure map. In the beginning there are pods which teleport players. I want to make it so when all the people are ready then it teleports them all. I have a wall with buttons and you push the one which says the amount of the players your playing with. Then when that amount people are ready(standing in a pod then it tp's them.
Cya

Why don't you just higher a redstoner to do those things for you?
10/08/2013 6:35 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Hero
Zekhap
Uhm...Do you know how much redstone a adventure map is needed?
Much!

And you don't know what a AND GATE is... first of all learn all the gates
http://www.wonderlandblog.com/.a/6a00d834515f7269e20133f4e0b83b970b-500wi

That is just a tips...
10/09/2013 3:35 am
xtom9
I got a question. How will making a and gate help me? What do I do? Connect the buttons to each other?
10/09/2013 3:52 am
markandminecraft
place a redstone pressure plate on the block with the redstone torch at the side so once the players have stepped on all the pressure plates it will release a signal
10/08/2013 6:29 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
XBlack_LeopardX
10/08/2013 6:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
RagingJaguarGaming
What are AND gates
10/08/2013 5:59 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
XBlack_LeopardX
use AND gates and pistions
Planet Minecraft