forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Redstone

Redstone Team {Recruiting!}

1 emerald7 replies344 views
created 10/01/2013 4:43 pm by 4377699683
last reply 11/24/2013 4:03 pm
I am recruiting a redstoning team, If you would like to be a part of it please fill this out:

Application:
IGN:

Redstone Skill (1-5)
Guide:
1. Knows most gates, can make a jeb's door.
2. Knows most gates, can wire advanced logic (such as advanced timers with interruptions, input interpretation)
3. Knows all gates, knows basic digital redstoning (understands basics of storage and output)
4. Knows all gates, advanced digital redstoning (can store data efficiently, neat, large-scale redstoning, can store temporary data efficiently)
5. Redstone master lol, all of the above, and then some

If you're not good enough to meet any of these skill levels, you're probably not our man unless you have a special skill:

Examples of your redstone abilities(Include pictures please, If you don't know how to do so I will be happy to help though skype: jdf221)(If you want you can send me a world of your redstone builds):

To see your maturity, we ask you to do the following:
-Write a 2 paragraph short essay stating why you want to join our team, what you have to offer, and about yourself, and how you are mature
-If you don't have perfect or near-perfect grammar, put an excuse (if any) for your terrible grammar.
-Tell me your experience with worldedit

Posted by avatar
Level 26 : Expert Network

comment Login or register to post a reply.

7 replies

11/24/2013 4:03 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
Eeirail
Thread locked due to necro-posting.
11/24/2013 1:19 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
Hmm... I am a decent redstoner, don't know much yet though. I would like to learn redstone, is there any way anyone could help me on a server or something and teach me it?
11/24/2013 1:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
Crafter_Geoff

IGN: Crafter_Geoff

Im verry good in making cinemas and actualy too much to tell
10/07/2013 2:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
PsychoGear
jdf2I am recruiting a redstoning team, If you would like to be a part of it please fill this out:

I'd be quite interested. But "redstone team" is some kind of a broad definition...
What kind of redstone stuff is this team about?
And while I'm asking... Who exactly is "we"? How many people are already on the team?
10/01/2013 5:45 pm
Level 45 : Master Cowboy
Chron

IGN: Chronalga

Redstone Skill (1-5): 3, according to your scale, but I'm decent in categories that you don't mention.

Examples of redstone abilities (These are some of my less advanced ones; my old server world that had most of my newer redstone projects corrupted)

This
This
and
This.

Essay:

I feel the need to join your team because, well, I can't really find any good servers, and I've wanted to be on a redstone team so I can express my talents, as well as be exposed to other types of redstoning. I'm dependable, a hard worker, and I always make sure that I get the job done. I rarely think inside the box.

As for maturity... I'm a 14-year-old sophomore. I've almost always been the youngest kid in my class, so I've had to grow up faster. I also... Feel like I'm a decently mature person, because I don't really derive pleasure from the same things that the jocks in my grade do, and I don't enjoy breaking rules or being a rebel (in most cases). I also try to use the best grammar that I possibly can, and spread my intelligence around.

I hope I can be of use to you and the rest of the team.

-Chron
10/01/2013 4:56 pm
Level 45 : Master Cowboy
Chron
A lot of people consider me to be a really good redstoner, but I mainly work with random cannon designs and various useless devices that just look cool. If you think that I could be helpful, I'll fill out the application form.
10/01/2013 4:57 pm
Level 26 : Expert Network
Yeah go ahead and fill it out. You can be useful...

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome