A Redstone wired Boss Fight

doctorwho123's Avatar doctorwho1234/21/13 12:29 pm
1 emeralds 206 5
4/23/2013 6:01 pm
dogfan101's Avatar dogfan101
On my adventure map "Ruins of The Fallen", I created a Redstone boss fight.

You are wandering around in the Mines of Doom trying to find a way out when you notice a door. When you enter the room, a pressure plate triggers a command block that says "Spider King: Minions! Get him!". A Redstone signal then goes around the room 10 times and each time, dispensers hidden in the ceiling spawn cave spiders and spiders. After the redstone goes around ten times and the minions have been defeated, it triggers a command block. A message pops up on the screen that says "Spider King: stupid minions! Why do I always have to do everything myself". Then, a giant spiders spawns in the room. When you defeat him, Redstone triggers a command block that says "Spider King: NOOO! How could you defeat me! I am invincible!". Then, a hidden dispenser drops a diamond block to put in the hopper by the mine exit.
doctorwho123
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/23/2013 6:01 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pony
dogfan101
Kewl!
04/23/2013 5:32 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
LiquidChildren1
doctorwho123On my adventure map "Ruins of The Fallen", I created a Redstone boss fight.

You are wandering around in the Mines of Doom trying to find a way out when you notice a door. When you enter the room, a pressure plate triggers a command block that says "Spider King: Minions! Get him!". A Redstone signal then goes around the room 10 times and each time, dispensers hidden in the ceiling spawn cave spiders and spiders. After the redstone goes around ten times and the minions have been defeated, it triggers a command block. A message pops up on the screen that says "Spider King: stupid minions! Why do I always have to do everything myself". Then, a giant spiders spawns in the room. When you defeat him, Redstone triggers a command block that says "Spider King: NOOO! How could you defeat me! I am invincible!". Then, a hidden dispenser drops a diamond block to put in the hopper by the mine exit.

How would you check to see that all of the spiders have been defeated? And how would you spawn a large spider?
04/23/2013 5:28 pm
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
Suggestion

Use maybe some MCedit filters to make the spider king speak in a cool color (Get some filters from sethbling.com)

Hope this helped
04/21/2013 12:31 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
O.O
Awsum
04/21/2013 12:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Narwhal
Nfell2009
Very cool!
Planet Minecraft

Website