Server Owners, please help me!

Seivelath's Avatar Seivelath4/10/13 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 141 4
4/11/2013 5:11 pm
CodeBeastyYT's Avatar CodeBeastyYT
Hello Minecrafters! Seivelath here, And I am currently building a redstone minigames map. But I want to be able to test the games, and doing that on single player isn't that helpful. If you think you could help me, please leave a message on this post.

What you Will Need to be able to do...
* Be able to have multiple worlds
* to be able to host the server 24/7 (or at least when I need it up)
* a few people who play on it (so I can test)

In deal for this, your server (basiclly you) will get 33% credit of the project, and I'll link your PMC account to my account.

Remember, if your wanting to do this, PM me or leave a message here on this thread

-Seivelath
Seivelath
Level 23 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2013 5:11 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Modder
CodeBeastyYT
I could host you a server LAG Free 24/7! for all you needs!
My skype is code2thebeasty
04/11/2013 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jobverberne
Still looking?

I can offer you a 24/7 server with about 2-10 people online.
I dont know in what timezone you are, but most of our players are in Europian time zone but we also got some players from America.

You can have your very own world with creative mode and stuff. Pm me for further contact.

Job
04/10/2013 9:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
that is enough people, most games only have a capacity of 4 people, and team events minimum is 4. if you can get the other 2 on, i think it could work. I'll give you an early download as soon as it's ready
04/10/2013 9:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RelocatedGaming
I myself have a server that I keep up from 3:00PM -12:00PM pacific time, the server is capable of holding more than one world. Sadly only I and two other people play on it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome