TUTORIAL: Slime Block Transport: Monorail V2

Morezysminecraft's Avatar Morezysminecraft6/6/14 12:42 am
1 emeralds 903 7
6/22/2014 4:58 pm
Morezysminecraft's Avatar Morezysminecraft
Hey PMC,

I present a new design for transportation in minecraft, it uses a few ideas from my range of elevators and it just abit of fun!

Tell me what you think! and thanks for checking it out!
Cheers Morezy

And now a tutorial!
Morezysminecraft
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/22/2014 4:58 pm
Morezysminecraft
I have included a tutorial on the main post! check it out
06/06/2014 12:49 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
EpizoidFilms
Nice.
06/06/2014 5:20 pm
Morezysminecraft
Thanks mate!
06/06/2014 12:46 am
Level 43 : Master Engineer
aboveordinary
That was a neat build. It would be cool if you could do turns and such
06/06/2014 5:19 pm
Morezysminecraft
Yeh that would be cool! maybe in the future it will be possible! thanks for your comment!
06/07/2014 3:28 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lava Rider
eagoy
Maybe using a, probably ugly, overhead system like this, but than sideways maybe possible to change tracks or for a different direction. Possible better with only one block car. For example current going into the X-as and the Z/Y-as going overhead system.

Anyway it seems you took some feedback of me of the first version of it and implemented it
Once again there is no protection of falling into the track when there is no cart
Fixable at two blocks for the cart. Maybe using pistons going up to let it look clean although the wiring is probably not going to like it, whatever.

Anyway it is surprising how you managed to get all these uses out of the slimeblock engine you made.
06/08/2014 6:13 pm
Morezysminecraft
That is a good suggestion! i think i need to play around with the idea some more. Im sure its possible to make some sort of a junction to change directions.

haha i always try and implement good constructive feedback which yours always is! when i make the tutorial i will make a door system and see if i can tidy the track up a bit

Yeh im starting to run out of steam for these slime blocks though i need to play more rather than build so i can find some more uses ! thanks for stopping by as always!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome