forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Redstone

Underground Redstone Subway System

2 emeralds4 replies101 views
created 02/02/2019 6:15 am by GigaCsigaBiga22
last reply 02/25/2019 8:29 pm
Please help!
(Offtopic Question)
I want to build an underground subway system, and I have 2 ideas.
My first idea is;

"At the station, I take the power from the powered rails, and the minecarts should roll to the front of the station at arrival, and then stop. [Now it is possible to solve]
And after a few seconds waiting time (to catch the subway car, or get off from it), I want to insert an autostart. (You know, right after the rails powered up, they roll out of the station and continue their journey.) [And this is the problem. They don't do an autostart. After the rails are powered up, the subway cart <regular minecarts> still don't move.] "

My 2. chance is a tutorial video, but I want a relatively unique solution if it is possible.

Can anyone help me?
What should I do?
Do you have any questions?
Please let me know.
See you in the comments below!
Posted by avatar
GigaCsigaBiga22
Level 1 : New Miner

4 replies

02/25/2019 8:29 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
Leon90
I would have powered rails on the subway, the next at the end of Each station have 1 block of iron rail and have the station stop with powered rails that are not powered.

the powered rails that are unpowered in the station will stop the minecart, the iron rail at each end will stop the other powered Redstone track powering the the track in the station and if you want to set off you can use your WASD keys to slowly move along the unpowered section of track onto the powered rails. The momentum of the minecart creeping out of the station will be enough to move in your chosen direction once you hit the powered rails
02/22/2019 8:30 pm
Zapiogames
Try A Piston Stopping You On A Edge And Click a button when you want to go or watch this at 18:33 www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXNJ63iNFCg
02/03/2019 11:49 am
stuff539
The problem might be that minecarts don't start moving until you push it...
02/02/2019 6:27 am
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
ShelLuser
A cart will only start moving if it's on powered rails and there's a solid block behind it.

So you will probably need a piston to move a few things around during departure.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome