What kind of jutsu should I start with? (Naruto Data Pack) (Pre release anyone?)

HappyHippo77's Avatar HappyHippo779/22/18 11:29 am
1 emeralds 225 4
9/23/2018 5:56 pm
HappyHippo77's Avatar HappyHippo77
Okay so I've been trying to think of Naruto jutsu that aren't super complicated to add but at the same time are interesting. Nothing comes to mind as almost all jutsu are extremely complex to make in the pack, but I intend to add as many jutsu as possible... So I'm asking you guys what kind of things you would like to see. I'll try my hardest to add anything I can. I'm also wondering if you would be interested in a pre-release. I can't make a pre-release right now as the only items are Kusanagi, explosive tags, and all the village headbands, but potentially I could make one eventually. I'll add a poll to answer that question. Please reply with some ideas for jutsu and vote in the poll to decide whether or not I'll make a pre-release. Oh, and thanks for all your support on the poll before this post, I truly appreciate it! See you next time!
HappyHippo77
Level 45 : Master Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2018 11:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SuperBoy808
Transformation Jutsu, you can change your skin to any players skin. (Set by a command)
09/23/2018 12:44 pm
HappyHippo77
Unfortunately, it is not physically possible (as far as I know) to change player skin with commands. However, I could potentially try custom player heads? I'll try to figure it out, probably isn't possible though. Thanks for the suggestion all the same.
09/23/2018 1:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SuperBoy808
I meant set by a command. Like: /transformation <name> and when you right click the transformation thing or do a keybind it will change their skin.
09/23/2018 5:56 pm
HappyHippo77
Oh, I'm doing this on vanilla using data packs. I can't change player skin. But I did think of a sufficient way of doing the transformation jutsu. Basically you can select a mob, and once you have it selected you can transform into it. Right now I've almost got the concept finished, though it only works with creepers at the time of this reply. I hope to have every minecraft mob work with this though, so stay tuned! :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome