Would you like help with redstone on your map?

bubbedo's Avatar bubbedo3/28/16 10:19 pm
1 emeralds 405 4
3/29/2016 9:29 pm
bubbedo's Avatar bubbedo
I have recently realized I am not dedicated to finish large projects by myself. That is the reason I came here, I came to offer my redstone and command knowledge to map makers that need help and need to be taught.
bubbedo
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2016 9:29 pm
bubbedo
Could you maybe just send me the map file through this thread?
03/29/2016 9:29 pm
bubbedo
I tried looking at your cloning map but my PC won't work with it. It keeps telling me it saved it to my download folder but nothing is their sorry.
03/29/2016 9:19 pm
bubbedo
I will be fine with taking a look at your machine I dont know much about what your talking about, but I have an idea of how you made it. I will not be able to do much for a while because of testing right before spring break and the fact that I will be spending time with family during spring break. But thank you so much for my first job/ wanting to partner up!
03/28/2016 10:32 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
Daddy_Cage
Go ahead and check out my Clone Machine map. I've been working on an update for that, along with another project that will be unloaded soon. If you want to form a team or group of people that can help each other, I'd be willing to join. If you can check the redstone in my map and find problems it would be a huge help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome