Advice on Mcpatcher CTM textures

revenge_racer's Avatar revenge_racer9/1/13 2:51 pm
1 emeralds 813 4
9/2/2013 7:41 am
World of Atlas's Avatar World of Atlas
Hi guys, I am making a resource pack for an adventure map, and I would like to use the connected texture mod in mcpatcher. I found this link:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/141 ... -features/
on how to use mcpatcher features in your pack, but it might be outdated. I've looked at some other packs for 1.6 that do things differently. I really need to do the repeat function, so if the above link is correct, or if I need to do things a different way PLEASE say so. I will subscribe to the first person who helps me out, AND give credit, if the map goes as planned. THANK YOU!!!!
revenge_racer
Level 43 : Master Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2013 7:41 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
World of Atlas
Just look at other packs.
09/02/2013 5:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
Faboo
Misa uses all of the MCPatcher features, so that's probably the best pack to look at.
And I was referring to this guide, which is definitely up to date since it was posted 2 days ago.
09/02/2013 4:43 am
Level 48 : Master Architect
Piano_Creeper
The problem is that the OP on MCF hasn't updated that thread for a really long time...
And I believe that you learn best by having example packs, I can recommend Conquest for having excellent ctm's, Soartex or (obviously) my own pack (which hasn't all the extremely perfect-made ctm), but it's worth a shot anyways...
Let's hope that it helped.
09/01/2013 3:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
Faboo
Check texture discussion again. There's a new updated 1.6 guide on CTM. 1st page, maybe 2nd, depends when you read it. (Yeah, I'm too lazy to give you a link)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome