[Quest Pack v1.0.1] (Custom item skins + custom loot!) (200+

Terrabutt's Avatar Terrabutt4/14/17 10:48 am
1 emeralds 506 2
6/19/2017 2:43 am
sippiboy's Avatar sippiboy
PLEASE POST IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW ANY
AND ALL THOUGHTS, COMMENTS, AND CONCERNS!

Click here to donate and support us: Click me!

Current Item Count: 52

ANNOUNCEMENT: OptiFine 1.9.2_HD_U_B3 (or higher) is required in order for this pack to function fully.

DOWNLOAD: Quest Pack by Khumba and the Quest Community!
You can donate by going to the bottom of this post and clicking the text.
Or by clicking here: Click me!
When you donate you'll get to have your own item added to the resource pack, how cool is that?!

HELP: If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact us by using Discord: Click me!

NOTICE:
Every major update will include around 36-60 items while a minor update will include 2-16 items.

Next Update:

Click to reveal

Questions and Answers:
Click to reveal
Q: Can I submit ideas/reference pics?
A: Certainly! Please do, and we could always use another pair of eyes when looking for referencing material.

Q: Can I help you make textures?
A: Yes, we want this pack to involve as much of the community as possible. You could help us incorporate new ideas/features! You can even earn money by being put on a payroll.

Q: Can I use “fill-in-the-blank” texture in my pack/remix/etc?
A: No. Don't bother sending us a PM, because the answer will still be no.

Q: Am I allowed to use this pack for my video/map?
A: Yes, so long as you link back to this page (please). Don't put up your own download, just point your fans to this post. If you have a special map/mod bundle you want to make for your server, and absolutely must include this pack in your download, please drop us a comment. We can work something out.

Q: Are these textures really the original work of the Quest Community?
A: Yes, they are. Everything in here is 100% authentic. No photos or stock textures used, only references.

Q: I saw “fill-in-the-blank” texture somewhere else!
A: If you've seen any of these textures somewhere else, it means that someone is stealing from us, not the other way around. We have more than enough evidence sitting on our computers to prove that all this artwork is our own, so please don't go there.

Q: But there are a few textures from ItemBound in here!
A: At first someone from our texture team accidentally pooled items from our referencing material, then later on we were given permission by sixfootblue to use his/her textures.

Credits:
Click to reveal
Made By:
Quest Community
Textures by:
Terrabutt, RebelKeithy (proof), sixfootblue (proof), pifou92000 (proof)

You should bookmark this page for future
access, and so you don't end up losing it.

Catalog for Version 1.0.0:

Click here to donate and support us: Click me!
Why donate?
Click to reveal
♦Donate here for our resource pack:
►Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/Khumba

♦♦ DONATE a financial contribution to keep this resource pack alive & to involve yourself by adding your own textures!
- TOP 10 DONATIONS WILL BE PLACED IN THE TOP DONATORS WITH YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL NAME AND/OR MINECRAFTFORUM NAME! Also you'll be able to add your very own textures to the resource pack for everyone to be able to see and use! After your donation, please mail me your youtube channel name to: StabbyWhooves@gmail.com! God bless you for your donation!

You really keep this resource pack alive with your donation, because this resource pack known as the Quest Pack, really takes up a lot of our time and on October 10th is the start of my education and I and our community cannot afford to work when that time comes, so your help is needed to keep this resource pack alive.
Terrabutt
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner