Extremely Angry!

flipp2skatr's Avatar flipp2skatr4/8/13 4:18 pm
1 emeralds 167 6
4/8/2013 5:05 pm
the_soup's Avatar the_soup
Hello,
I worked on a texture pack . I got 3,000 downloads and i load of views. It took me hours on end to make. Then i check it today and the submission is removed... Im extremely angry because i worked EXTREMELY hard on this just to have it taken down! PLEASE put my post back up!
flipp2skatr
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2013 5:05 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
You worked extremely hard uploading Painterly Pack? Seems legit.
04/08/2013 5:02 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Do not make these threads.

PMC Site RulesMODERATOR'S RULING IS FINAL

All moderator rulings are final. If you believe that a moderator has ruled against you incorrectly, please send a polite PM to the moderator who removed it. If you are rude or use profanity towards the moderators, your request will be ignored, regardless of its correctness and you will receive a temporary or even permanent ban at the moderators' discretion. Moderators are human beings and can make mistakes, however flaming them breaks many of the other rules on this list and will not be tolerated. If you can prove that the action taken was in error, we will gladly reverse the decision if possible. For either removed submissions or site bans, first appeal to the moderator who removed the submission or banned via a PM, or a different moderator if you suspect abuse.

Discussing anywhere on the site about how the moderators are abusive because you're angry with a moderation made against you is not acceptable.
04/08/2013 4:26 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
19dshriver
Dude if you really made it tell paril about it.
04/08/2013 4:24 pm
Level 29 : Expert Ranger
Xeno_Stryker
Pm the mod that took it down.
04/08/2013 4:22 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer
Matthewpopcorn
Why was it removed? You should have received a comment by the moderators saying that you broke one of the rules if they removed it, if not, you deleted it yourself.
04/08/2013 4:22 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mage
Bodrew
Don't make threads like these. PM a moderator and ask who removed it, then ask why it was removed. They obviously had a reason, and they always do.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome