Favorite music in my resource pack?

mime2227's Avatar mime22273/30/18 11:30 pm history
1 emeralds 227
Hello. I am planning on posting a series of resource packs (included in the same folder) that change some of the sound effects in minecraft, and I wanted to know if I could include one that changes the soundtrack to include my personal picks? These would be songs made by other people/artists (such as Boards of Canada), used to replace the menu music in addition to the creative mode soundtrack. I personally disliked a lot of the newer music for creative mode and decided to change it to something I would enjoy more, so I thought I might share it here.

I've checked the rules on originality already and read a forum discussing this topic, so I'm not optimistic that I'll be able to do this, but I would at least like to share my resource pack until it gets a takedown request by the artists themselves. If I can't use the music in my submission, then I can easily upload the rest of my pack excluding the soundtrack.

Also, if I am allowed to upload it, I will be crediting the music artists appropriately in the description.
mime2227
Level 1 : New Miner