My first project♥

Meowmallows's Avatar Meowmallows6/24/16 9:02 am
1 emeralds 240
Hello, Mine Guys and gals!

Firstly!
Let's hear a yay for my very first post to this forum!
Yaaay happy ghostie!

Secondly!
Ever since I found out I could make skins for my character on Minecraft, I've been creating, modifying, and using my own creepy and grotesque skins. Sadly, all of my work went out the window once my old laptop decided not to love me anymore. (Goodbye my beloved babies ;A; ) However, I have never been the best at shading those skins.
That's where I come to my reason for posting. Within my existence on Minecraft, I've seen so many amazing resource packs from beautiful to creepy, however, none of those packs perfectly capture my favorite builds such as my abandoned stables with zombie/ skeleton horses and my modified villages with undead villagers.
I have always wanted to create my very own resource pack for others to enjoy. There's only one problem I constantly run into. As said before, I was never best at shading my skins, and I'm not at all good when it comes to shading (and creating) my own resource pack. Even working on it frustrates me because i just can't seem to get it right.
That's where I need help with this project. I'm looking for someone to help or tutor me on the arts of shading and creating my very own resource pack. Of course major credits would be given to those who participate in helping with this pack.

And lastly!
I would like to thank everyone who came by this post for taking your personal time to read or comment on this. This project and your advice/ support both mean so much to me. So again, Thank you guys so much.♥

I love you all! -Meowmallows
Meowmallows
Level 1 : New Crafter