Infection of ''PvP Packs'' in the community

Rodrigo_Al's Avatar Rodrigo_Al10/13/17 1:39 pm history
1 emeralds 246 5
10/13/2017 3:06 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie

I want to give my oppinion about the currently ''PvP Full +9000 Fps No Lag You need to try it'' community and these packs and how they're infecting Planet Minecraft (sorry for my bad english, yes, this is real):

They suck:

I can't watch a vid because all my recommend videos are called ''PvP pack, pvp pack, pvp pack, full fps, no lag'' and these clickbaits. Well, you think ''oh, what is this shit?'', then, you go to the vid and, surprise, it is another OCD edit, with items from another pack and multicolored GUIs. Completly original

Author Textures:

Making these things, they dont leave at least credits to the original authors of the textures. Every kid that watch their vids thinks that boys created all the texture pack by himselves so he's ''the best tp creeator''' (2.000 followers aprox. on Twiitter only for make these things.).

This is a effort from the original author making these textures (anyways if these are blocks 8x8 or items 128x128) so obviuysly is bad that someone takes your textures without permissions and upload it to YT without credits.

What are ''PvP Packs'' exactly:

Only re-edits to the GUIs and some items. The rest: short swords, low fire, ocd blocks, Faithful items and maybe multicolored wool if is for Bedwars... These are the ''No lag 10000 fps you need to try it'' packs...

But. what with PMC?:

If you are a constant user, probably you looked some of these packs in the page, and they're more continus. Dude, it is old page that allows to user share their good and originally content (Cubix, Jehkoba's Fantasy, Jolicraft, Paper Cut-Out, Dandelion, Smoothic...) and not for simples re-edits and mashups (dont gonna publish links to evitate hate, but you know what are these packs)

Probably soon PMC gonna be a simple PvP packs page if they dont do something, in my oppinion.

Please reply anything you think about all of this, or emerald it if you agree:)
Rodrigo_Al
Level 76 : Legendary Pixel Puncher