Looking for apocalypse pack.

SuperFjord's Avatar SuperFjord11/11/13 11:11 am
1 emeralds 202 3
11/17/2013 6:25 pm
SquircularKnights's Avatar SquircularKnights
Hey there, I've been looking around for a post-apocalyptic resource pack, search results haven't given any descent results, so I ask.

Anyone know of a moody, modern time resource pack where items and blocks are a bit worn/crumbly and such?
SuperFjord
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/16/2013 11:32 pm
Level 28 : Expert Narwhal
13thmurder
You should check out my texture pack: Broken Anachronism It's a 64x steampunk-apocalyptic themed, but it is really heavy on the apocalyptic aspect.

If that's not your thing, you might like Last Days, which seems to be vaguely based off of fallout 3, but is much darker and dirtier.

The End Is Extremely Nigh is also very good, but it's pre-apocalyptic. It seems to take place in a world where some sort of apocalypse is just beginning, everything looks rather like survival gear and such. It's probably the brightest and least dirty apocalyptic pack i know of, but it's quite good. Overall, it's one of the most well done 32x packs i've seen.
11/17/2013 6:25 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
SquircularKnights
With the end is extremely nigh, can you post a link please? I can't seem to find it on PMC, and I don't like to look elsewhere for my own reasons...
11/13/2013 8:44 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
SquircularKnights
I'm making one...
It's unfinished, though, and I haven't got many crumbly textures yet. Possibly in the version up for download I haven't got any.
It's dark and gloomy.
It's called Dystopia.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome