Looking for someone to make a 3D resource pack for me!

Vectorvital's Avatar Vectorvital5/15/15 9:22 pm
1 emeralds 434 4
5/16/2015 6:50 am
Vectorvital's Avatar Vectorvital
So I don't know if this would be too much to ask for, (as I have no knowledge of how hard 3D models are to make) but would there be anyone willing to make a 3D resource pack that I could use for the Cops n' Crims mini game from hypixel? I'm not asking you to make the pack FOR the server, just a pack I could use that would make the guns 3D.

I am not claiming Cops n' Crims or anything else from Hypixel as my own. I'm just a HUGE fan of their server!

If this was possible and someone would try to make one, that. would. be. AWESOME!
Thx to anyone who read this!
Vectorvital
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/16/2015 6:50 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Vectorvital
Ok, I will keep searching for a resource pack.
I have tried to find resource packs that would be compatible with the minigame, however I have only found one person who tried it, but he abondened the pack.
Thx for reading this!
05/15/2015 9:54 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
Good luck finding someone; they are very tedious to create. Also:

ZitzabisI would suggest looking around at other resource packs since there are sure to be some that have 3D guns. It's highly unlikely that anyone will make you one since 3D texture pack modeling is a pain. But you never know, someone may respond and help.
05/15/2015 9:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
dead account 4838
i agree i wouldnt make 1 and wont
05/15/2015 9:25 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
I would suggest looking around at other resource packs since there are sure to be some that have 3D guns. It's highly unlikely that anyone will make you one since 3D texture pack modeling is a pain. But you never know, someone may respond and help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome