Making a Resource Pack; Need Inspiration/Images

spaceguts's Avatar spaceguts8/1/16 6:13 pm
1 emeralds 370 3
8/2/2016 4:25 am
ThaTmcDog's Avatar ThaTmcDog
I'm making a Resource Pack called Improved Vanilla (Pending Name; This Might Change) and I need an image for paintings. They need to be unique and I will give you credit if I use them in the Resource Pack.
I could also use some textures for other items and blocks, as well, and also some sound files. And if anyone can model blocks that would be helpful as well! I would like to make the crafting table, furnace, bookshelf, and sugar cane 3D.

EDIT: I guess I didn't clarify this.. I am doing all of the textures, sounds, and models, but I'm saying it would be very helpful if some people sent some of their files so I could get inspiration from them or use them with permission

Thank you all!
spaceguts
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2016 4:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ThaTmcDog
I have a bit of inspiration that might help out:

Click to reveal
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
08/01/2016 7:11 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
TastyYoghurt
You'd like a... painting file, and textures, and sounds and models? Is there anything you intend to do yourself?

If you want ou can use an updated version of the painting file I was using in my pack, which is dead now. I promise I won't sue. http://i.imgur.com/0SmGzak.png
08/01/2016 7:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
spaceguts
I'm just saying that I think that it would be helpful if people could give ideas or files for the textures, sounds and models. I dont expect this to get many replies, and I'm going to do everything but the things people send in unless I think of something better.

Thank you for the painting image! I will check it out!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome