Minecraft Texture Editor Help

Bonkai555's Avatar Bonkai55511/21/12 7:14 pm
1 emeralds 165 3
11/22/2012 3:34 am
l_Pro_Assassin's Avatar l_Pro_Assassin
Hi,

I am currently in the process of creating my first texture pack, and I have run into a brick wall of a problem. I am using the most up-to-date version on Minecraft Texture Editor, and while testing out my pack, i realized my diamond armor has done something awry.

When I put on my helmet, it shows my helmet, on my head, but where my face would normally be, it seems to be covered up by a white, well, something. I don't have a way to describe it, except it's like a piece of paper is on my face.

Please help.
Bonkai555
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2012 3:34 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
l_Pro_Assassin
You are most likely using some sort of program that doesn't support transparency.
11/22/2012 3:24 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
l_Pro_Assassin
Are you using Paint? As in, the program MS Paint?
11/22/2012 2:43 am
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Rawwk
Bonkai555Hi,

I am currently in the process of creating my first texture pack, and I have run into a brick wall of a problem. I am using the most up-to-date version on Minecraft Texture Editor, and while testing out my pack, i realized my diamond armor has done something awry.

When I put on my helmet, it shows my helmet, on my head, but where my face would normally be, it seems to be covered up by a white, well, something. I don't have a way to describe it, except it's like a piece of paper is on my face.

Please help.

The armor on the items.png doesn't affect the body part just the item texture, but the armor affects when it's on the body, it's probably got covered by a white texture on the armor folder.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome