New Rsource Pack Idea (CALLING SCIFI FAN ARTISTS)

BoxFire's Avatar BoxFire5/12/18 11:53 am
2 emeralds 129
this must be explaned for you to understand what i mean.

in another universe, in the same year as today, scientists invented time travel, but only backward. they sent a man back to the primal ages of the earth, and he taught them about modern day science, and they followed through. this advancement changed the future, and by this year, we were already 2,000 years ahead in technology.

in this world, we figured out how the heart and brain communicate between eachother, and why exactly humans weigh more alive than dead (THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL FACT, JUST A PART OF THE LORE). each human has a soul, which weighs them down. by putting a soul into a robot, an almost immortal life being is born. as a test, they sent these robot (which look exactly like humans) to a matrix like dimesion.

your new priority in life is to escape this world. by going through the FireWall (nether) you can gain the nececities you need (which were not put into the matrix) to defeat the HQ, who has made a serpent-like dragon robot creature, and put the souls of the three most brilliant scientists into it. (yes, they did kill them.) the souls for the HQ can pass into the real world to you, and will attack you, so as to eject your soul and enter your body. the souls do mean no harm, but they are extremely desperate for a life.

oh and villagers are outcasts from the HQ who secretly (and permenantly) entered the matrix to help the robots. the atmosphere in the matrix contains way less oxygen than the real world in the HQ, so their brains became small, and malnurished, which is why they are... lets just say mentally impared.

This resource pack will get a discord if 2 or more people want to help.'
the matrix is almost all black, and the sky is either white or another color, maybe black.
so i need some help to do this. the robots know that they ARE in the matrix, because they used to be humans, and knew that they were put here.

please contact me if you like scifi or space-ey resource pack designing! i need some good artists!
BoxFire
Level 1 : New Crafter