Review my Texture Pack [Almost 20k Views already!!]

projectgami's Avatar projectgami10/25/14 5:34 pm
1 emeralds 462 4
10/28/2014 10:44 am
projectgami's Avatar projectgami

Hey Guys this is Echin44,

So I know my Texture Pack, Awake - Realism, is kinda popular but it stopped getting as many views/downloads as it used to get. So I thought that maybe with a little help that could change again.

If you are a Youtuber, no matter what size your channel is, I would love if you'd review my pack and I would be really grateful and forever in your favor .

Awake - Realism Texture Pack x128

-E44
projectgami
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2014 11:36 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Hey, I downloaded your pack and tried it out.
The pack looks pretty good so far. The widgets GUI is pretty impressive, don`t change it. I really like the natural textures like grass and trees. but the oress kind of miss the realistic look. Another thing- the tallgrass top looks too bright. Stone and dirt looks too smooth for a realistic pack in my opinion. Water looks great, but it may be a little darker and less saturated for a more realistic look. In conclusion, this pack is better than most of similar resource packs.
By the way- Zippyshare has a lot of ads, you might want to change the download link to Mediafire or something.
Hope this helps!
10/28/2014 10:44 am
projectgami
I kinda meant Video Reviews like on YouTube to get a bit more publicity but thanks anyways, I might use some of your tipps.
10/27/2014 11:18 am
projectgami
bump
10/25/2014 7:04 pm
projectgami
I can do some Youtube Banners for you guys if you review my Texture Pack
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com