Samurai Theme Resource Pack?

ApiTheKid's Avatar ApiTheKid3/25/19 8:52 am
1 emeralds 189 4
3/25/2019 9:21 am
ApiTheKid's Avatar ApiTheKid
With the title you probably already know whats goin on. I don't have the tools to make Resource packs but it would be a great idea to create a samurai themed resource pack. I mean like a realistic resource pack with katanas and other tools, samurai armor, zombies and skeletons who look like dead samurai, villagers who look like normal citizens, more armored looking golems and etc.

I got a ton of ideas for Resource packs but no knowledge of how to make one. I just build stuff and make skins ((I;ll be uploading a few skins soon). Anyway with that said I'd like to hear your opinions and stuff.
ApiTheKid
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/25/2019 8:58 am
Level 26 : Expert Creeper
ItsDaCreeperOfficial
if you want, you can create your own packs by downloading this app: UTK.io. You can create texture packs and skins, as well as download texture packs and skins made by others. Try it out (android only).
03/25/2019 9:20 am
ApiTheKid
I'll check it out.
03/25/2019 8:55 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
I would really like a resource pack where all the trees are blossoming in pinks and whites \o/ would suit really nicely with such an oriental themed resource pack. Unfortunately I can't add another project to my list now. :(
03/25/2019 9:21 am
ApiTheKid
:'(
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome