Server Resource Pack !

BertDoesGames's Avatar BertDoesGames12/14/15 2:59 pm
1 emeralds 147
Hello everyone! I am in desperate need of some textures!

Ive been meaning to create a custom texture pack for a while now but good textures are so difficult to find and creating my own are almost impossible so I'm here to ask for some help! I don't know the rules of threads on this website so I'll just ask this :

Please add me on skype if you wish to help me create a custom texture pack with 3D TEXTURES ONLY from some of my favorite fandoms! If you do help me I will make sure you are given a fair word and a massive chances to become our severs texture pack creator! But apart from that you will also be given commands normal players cannot access. If this does not satisfy you, you will also be given the option to negotiate for a reward in return for the textures! We ask that you only add us if you are sure you want to help us create textures from many different MOVIES, TV SHOWS & OTHER FANDOMS thank you so much and please help us! You are one only hope.

My skype : forbiddenbutnotforgotten

when you add me please make sure you say " Hello, I would like to help you create a server texture pack " or something along those lines. Thank you everybody! Hope you can help!
BertDoesGames
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer