3D Texture Pack

oPqnda's Avatar oPqnda7/14/16 11:18 am
1 emeralds 249 2
7/14/2016 11:56 am
oPqnda's Avatar oPqnda
So I am going to start making my own texture pack and I have been looking onto the internet a lot on how to design and create my own 3D texture packs. I am wanting to create a texture pack with some on 3D weapons. Me and some friends are going to be working on a big project over the summer and we are hoping to get 3D texures/models to go with project we're working on.

If possible, please can you tell me a really good program to start creating 3D models with?
And if possible, please can you send a link to a tutorial or anything that could teach me on how to use that program?

Thank you!

*Note*
If apologise if this question has been asked a lot and I'm sorry if I put this kind of question in the wrong section.
oPqnda
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect