Texture pack project - Needing Texture Pack Experts

Gloria Nova's Avatar Gloria Nova12/1/14 11:21 am
1 emeralds 983 4
12/1/2014 2:03 pm
Gloria Nova's Avatar Gloria Nova
I'm starting a Minecraft server, and I need someone who's an expert at making texture packs. The kind of texture pack I need is a Roman texture pack. I know there's Romecraft, and I'm using that now, but it's lacking great textures, like realistic Roman marble, and concrete. If you can create the most realistic Roman texture pack, I'll make you either moderator, or admin. Depending on how adamant you are about helping the cause. Basically this is the difference of Romecraft and what I want: Romecraft has textures that are okay for small builds like Roman styled temples. I need textures that resemble famous buildings and patterns of Ancient Rome. Something along the lines of evolving the Roma Aeterna pack would be fine. I'm not using that pack either as it doesn't look realistic enough. Let me know what you can do by responding below. Much help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Gloria Nova
Level 1 : New Crafter