What texture pack is this? I cant find it :(

Unicornal's Avatar Unicornal12/19/15 1:23 am
1 emeralds 385 3
12/25/2015 4:04 am
Knightsundere's Avatar Knightsundere
Hey
When it comes to texture packs, I am extremely picky about them and get quite bored of them very easily.
However, I watched this youtube video and there was a girl playing regular survival with the best texture pack I've ever seen in my opinion. But she never said what texture pack it was.
Okay, she was playing on 1.5.2 but i don't care what the version is I really want that texture pack.
I have been trying to find it everywhere but now I am giving up. Hopefully It looks familiar to one of you guys reading this.
Thanks for your time.

Youtube video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Vd0qyKvcM

BTW, I am not that crazy girl in the comments that is screaming at her for the texture pack and begging for someone to tell her
Unicornal
Level 1 : New Miner