Sratch Hali Myth (Day 2)tv

Grass Block's Avatar Grass Block7/10/22 11:07 am history
1 emeralds 108 1
2/8/2023 11:53 am
kleimo333's Avatar kleimo333
Day 2 I Collected Some Wood And Started Mining I Found Diamonds But Suddenly A Strange Message Popped Up In The Chat <???> ÐRØPTHØS3ÞÏMØǸÞŚNØW I Said No But My Pc Glitched So I Dropped The Diamonds And they disappeared with a screaming noise and then in the chat the strange figure said <???> Thåǹkÿøü And I didn't respond I was angry that my diamonds so I mined iron instead but... When I broke it I did not get it instead I got a redstone torch :| and then another message <???>℅^¢¥^\°\°¢¥°¢[•¢°=°¥¢=•¢=£¥=•¢=€[°$;(*+@'-+¢-#-5#°√¢'#°√ and that wasted my chat kinda I just explored then my brother Evanmaster Joined The Game but he spawned next to me BRUH That's Kinda weird And Then He Froze Idk what happened I could see that he was trying to move and then his nametag disappeared and popped back up again and then my brother wasn't moving but the nametag was my brother was now playing as the nametag BRUH That's Still Kinda Weird <OpenTooth538872> Lol Evanmaster Your Playing As The Nametag?! Wait Until Day 3 To See What happened
Grass Block
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Painter