The seed I've been using since 2015

Fang28's Avatar Fang284/5/21 5:56 am history
10 emeralds 470 20
11/1/2021 2:24 am
pppman123's Avatar pppman123
This seed is: pyramid

It's not especially interesting. You spawn next to a jungle with a nearby village and mesa, as well as a dungeon. It's been the only seed I happened to memorize, so I've been using it since I was a teenager. If I remember correctly there are ice spikes not too far. It's come to have nostalgic significance for me! I recorded YouTube videos on this seed when my voice was high and awful. I burned down the entire jungle just so I could have greener grass in my base, a practice that started on this seed and which I still do today on basically every world I play on.

It looks really good amplified, but so does every seed!

There is also a jungle temple fairly close to spawn, and there are some really neat looking overhangs in the jungle biome. The mesa has an above-ground abandoned mineshaft in it.

Edit: Not sure if the dungeon is still there in the latest version and almost certainly not in snapshots. Also, the addition of bamboo may have moved the jungle temple? I don't know how these things work but it's an old seed, the fact that the biomes are in the right place still is already neat
Fang28
Level 19 : Journeyman Vampire

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2021 6:45 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pixel Painter
CEO_Reuben
*insert funny joke about deforestation*
04/06/2021 6:45 pm
CEO_Reuben
also neat that there's a jungle temple near spawn. I can never find any jungle temples (or jungles for that matter)
04/07/2021 10:52 pm
Level 29 : Expert Miner
MCisAwesome95
I know this sounds like self-promotion, but if you're a Bedrock player, my username (MCisAwesome95) is actually one of the best seeds I've discovered, no joke.

You spawn on the shore of a large ocean. Endless plains leading to an oak forest and a flower forest are behind you. Set sail on the sea and you'll find an Ice Spikes biome, desert, and multiple miniature islands. The desert contains a village, underneath lies a stronghold. Dig down underground from spawn and you'll find a small cave that loops around in a circle, a perfect home. Not far from said cave is a zombie spawner for gear and villagers.

It really is an op seed. I beat Bedrock for the first time there, I've had an amazing time surviving there. Give this seed a try, it's really awesome!
04/08/2021 9:50 am
Level 35 : Artisan Bear
winston___
That sounds pretty cool.
If it's a good seed then you should be pretty happy it's your username! ^_^
04/08/2021 11:48 pm
MCisAwesome95
I am, I'm quite proud of my name!

It's got a good history, decently unique, and entirely devoted to one of my favorite games. Besides my programmer name (Chucky_Chicken), I can't think of any other name I could've used :)
04/08/2021 4:39 am
Fang28
Oof, not a Bedrock player! I only really play on my server nowadays!

Still it sounds really cool, and probably even better after 1.17!
04/08/2021 11:51 pm
MCisAwesome95
Oof

It is. It's quite a memorable seed, and I'm really excited to see what happens to it in the update!

Btw, there are game codes for Minecraft Bedrock for around 2-4 bucks. They're entirely legal and have no differences from the $20 version!
04/09/2021 5:42 pmhistory
Fang28
I have a Bedrock account, I just don't like Bedrock edition!

Also, there's no way that's legal. Either those codes are stolen or somehow gained by exploits. Unless someone previously got the codes and voluntarily sold them at a loss, they're not legal.
04/09/2021 7:42 pm
MCisAwesome95
Oh, I see nvm

And yeah I think you might be right at that, it was probably a used copy of Bedrock. Anyone else reading this, DON'T listen to me. I did not know what I was talking about
04/08/2021 8:30 am
CEO_Reuben
Update: I tried out your seed in snapshot 21w14a. I haven't found the temple yet, but I found that village the weaves through the jungle, swamp, and plains. It's super cool. On the swamp side of the village, there is a leatherworker's house. Beyond that house there's a huge aquifer that leads to an even BIGGER cave when you mine through the floor. Don't forget to bring some doors if you want to go exploring... you definitely don't want to drown!
04/08/2021 5:18 pm
Fang28
It's cool that it works on the new snapshot as well despite the cave update! That's kind of surprising tbh. Before the village and pillage update there were diamonds in the blacksmith chest.
04/07/2021 10:13 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Bear
winston___
cool!
06/06/2021 6:06 amhistory
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
MoominSha
Sounds like a pretty cute and exciting spawn. Good job posting it, ty.
Mineatlas.com converts "pyramid" into -106396336 btw.

"Pyramid" however has no mesa near spawn and has 1558256944 as it's seed.
Huge mesa/jungle/village right next to spawn with "pyramid"
MineAtlas shows VERY likely Village at 17 X 35 XYZ lol.
Practically spawn in a villager's home xD
05/09/2021 8:30 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
WoodWorksExperiment
ok
04/15/2021 1:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SeanMallonOfficial1976
Okay, I've taken a look at your seed using the latest update (JE v1.16 and Above) and I see the following heat map.

https://www.chunkbase.com/apps/seed-map#pyramid

Now this is a rough mapping and you should use the version dropdown box to choose the version that's right for you.

But I see that things did move around from update to update. Like you said. But again that depends weather or not you used the Bedrock Edition or the Java Edition.
Also bookmark the seed map here...

https://www.chunkbase.com/apps/seed-map

And that's it. If you need further assistance PM me here.
04/14/2021 2:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SeanMallonOfficial1976
I was looking into this seed and I'm surprised how easy it is to set up in a server situation. Not only that, I gave it a shot in my private test server with other words and such. Suffice it to say, you got a good seed. lol
04/08/2021 9:02 am
Level 30 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
sandiabby
i remember using a seed for like 2 or 3 years when i played more on bedrock... it was the first seed to have a "stronghold" because the stronghold and end update didnt existed by that time... i played until the stronghold was truly under the two villages (it was a bugged thing because the stronghold was a box made up of the usual materials but broken and over the sand) this is a video showing my seed but by this time the bug was already corrected
05/06/2021 7:32 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
05/06/2021 11:11 pm
Fang28
The seed is "pyramid". I never said there was a pyramid
04/08/2021 9:29 am
Level 36 : Artisan Theorist
ProudPole
I'm pretty sure seeds change every couple of versions because the world generation kept being updated, which means that if you would want us to use the same world as you did, you'd have to tell us which version of Minecraft you created that world with the seed "pyramid".
04/08/2021 5:14 pmhistory
Fang28
There have been changes since I began using this seed, such as the aquatic update which added ocean biomes, but it only replaced existing ocean biomes. Land still generates the same way it did back then. It's been a long time since we've had an update that has caused seeds to generate different maps entirely. Though there will be other small changes probably, like bamboo in the jungle which may affect overall tree placement and maybe other things. The biomes should still be in the right places.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome