(1.11.2 and 1.12 supported) Minecraft RP School Server | Student Helper Applications opened | PhoenixAcademyMC

1 emerald 2 replies 145 views | started 08/12/2017 10:31 am by TheSilentWind
As we are getting closer to opening the server to players, we've decided to open the applications for Student Helpers (First rank of main staff)! This server is going to be a Minecraft themed role play school server. There would be Minecraft related classes, events, and more (of course, there are other themed events too).

Another thing we'd like to state is that the IP will be given to you after you get accepted as the server still isn't released yet.

Here are the minimal Requirements you must meet:

- You must be 14+

- You must be able to use Discord (https://discord.gg/kXSpHxk) [But you won't be able to use a mic] (or you may use Slack if you really cannot use Discord)

- You must be able to be online for at least 2 hours per week before the server opens (Unless you're on hiatus) and possibly change when the server opens.

- Join our website to apply PhoenixAcademyMC.enjin.com (The exception to bypass this requirement is very rare and aren't usually given to people).

Exceptions can be made but only by the Lead Staff team. You can contact us on Discord and/or Enjin. Keep in mind that exceptions are rare and they usually aren't given.

You can click here to apply! You should also read the rules first. Be detailed and put effort into it, because putting in the effort will show us that you are dedicated. Good luck! :)

Sincerely,

The Lead Staff team and Headmistress of PhoenixAcademyMC.
Posted by avatar
TheSilentWind
Level 37 : Artisan Bunny

2 replies

08/12/2017 11:40 am
Level 1 New Miner
RoJames_Gaming
Name: Zachary
Username: cj121
Country / Location: Tampa Bay Flordia
How many hours are you online a week: Usually 24/7 But Just Warning I Might Be playing Hypixel For A 1-2 Hours. a day
Do you record videos in youtube [Yes But I Don't Do Mc Videos Yet]
Reason for applying: Because I Like To RP And I Like To Help Others And I Like Building Or Moderating.
Past experiences as Staff: [Trial Mod/Moderator] [For A Couple Weeks] [Server name IP if possible] The Owner Doesn't Want Me To Give It Out Sorry.
Rank you are applying: Moderator Or Helper If Possible
=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
What can you offer us as a Staff Member? A Active Player And A Great Helper/Builder!
What Skills do you have? Anything you think is special? Yes I Can Build Really Nice Modern Houses Or Redstone Stuff, And You Get A Helping Hand :D
Anything you would like to add? No Thank You.
08/12/2017 11:39 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
08/12/2017 11:40 am
Level 37 Artisan Bunny
TheSilentWind
You can't apply here ;o

You have to apply on the site :)

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome