[1.12][Whitelist][18+]Hermitcraft Like Minecraft Survival

Faith97's Avatar Faith979/18/17 7:33 am
1 emeralds 163
I won't lie to you, the server doesn't have too many active players. Some of them because of University, and some just left us after a few weeks because they got bored of it. We are looking for creative players who won't get bored after a few weeks. The server is here to stay and even if we don't get new members I won't just give up on it just like I didn't give up on it when we got hacked or when everyone suddenly became inactive.

Features: 1 player sleep, Death Counter, Increased Shulker drop rate, 18+ community, Discord server, Log-in plugin for extra safety, server up 24/7, 15K Blocks world border, Backup system in case of trolls, Whitelist.

Looks like people don't like to read, so this post is low effort. If you want a high effort post, take a look at previous ones: www.reddit.com/r/MinecraftBuddies/comments/6ver35/pc18_virtuosocraft_long_term_hermitcraft_like/

If you are interested leave an application below with your name, age, where you are from and a few things about yourself and if you are accepted I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Faith97
Level 1 : New Miner