[1.15.2] MineralCrack Factions | MCMMO | Grind 2 Win Ranks ;)

DasKrittz's Avatar DasKrittz2/13/20 11:24 pm
2/14/2020 12:36 am
Eucliwood82's Avatar Eucliwood82
IP: play.mineralcrack.xyz
Discord: discord.gg/vuMG7Hr
Having never been a fan of P2W, I decided to do something that I never thought I would ever do again..
Set up a server, have it balanced enough for the casual player, and bring a challenge to those who want it.

Factions:
We host a moderate factions setup, which allows you to boost stats within your claim, along with /f fly!
Build your factions from the ground up, and fight to the top.

7.5k x 7.5k World, 5k x 5k Nether, and End.

Elytra's are disabled in all worlds except the end and can't be boosted, to make it a fun challenge ;)

MCMMO:
We have MCMMO leveling, Enough said ;)

Quests:
Have you ever wondered if you could get rewarded for digging cobble? or hunting certain mobs!
With our quests set up, you can get rewarded for completing easy to hard tasks!

Custom Enchants:
Custom Enchants bring items to the next level! Collect books and runes to get a chance at some Enchants!

Ranks:
Tired of P2W ranks? I'm sick of it as well... Kits are made for you to grind, and unlock fruits for your labor! Visit our crusader at spawn ;)
DasKrittz
Level 1 : New Miner