forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

[2018] Beta 1.7.3 Survival Server (Retromc)

5 emeralds17 replies2,245 views
created 01/12/2018 11:21 pm by RetroNetworks
last reply 10/20/2018 5:28 pm

Retro Beta Minecraft 1.7.3 Beta Server

Server Ip: beta.retrolands.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/YCp6fgm

Retro Beta Minecraft or RetroMC is a Minecraft Beta Server which aims to bring back the 2011 feeling of community and nostalgia. RetroMC is a server which hopes to bring together players and allow them to build communities and have fun. Our server is strictly created to be as vanilla as a public server can be, including having no Ranks. Our server is PVE or Player Vs Environment, making our server a friendly place to build and play, with no future plans for map resets. Our server is part of the Puu Network, in which we participate as a third party.

Rules

1. No Griefing
  2. No Homophobia
  3. No PVP, or use of methods to kill other players.
  4. No Spamming
  5. No Advertising
  6. No Hacks
  7. No Asking For Ranks (Our Server Has Ranks, But They Are Given By Admins At Their Discretion. We have no payed ranks)
  8. Have Fun, (ITS JUST A GAME)

Server Settings

These are subject to change, as we receive feedback.

Mode: Survival

Difficulty: Normal

Mob Griefing: Off (To prevent undetectable griefing)

Fire spread: Off (To prevent undetectable griefing)

TnT: Off (I like explosions, so this might change).

Our server does run a range of plugins, although none of them are game changing. The main addition is commands to make chests private, and to protect spawn (What most servers run).

Guide On Beta 1.7.3

Guide On Configuring Beta 1.7.3 And In game Tips

First Of All, You Have To Configure Beta 1.7.3

P_WgnoR2UHc

Manual Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_WgnoR2UHc

Trailer

lwAIlzc5UvI

Tips And Tricks

There are many tricks to assist you in your travels.
  • Join a town or community, (There is already a town, called oak glen, which you can ask to join)
  • Build 1k out from spawn, (This prevents griefers from finding you, though if they do, we will roll back the area)
  • Trade with other players for items.
  • Put permissions on your chests with /cprivate (Makes chests private), /cpassword (Password Protects Chests), /cpublic (Makes chests Public) and many more. https://github.com/Hidendra/LWC/wiki/Commands
  • Use /tpa (Player name) to request a teleport to another player.
  • Use the in-game reporter, or this forum to report hackers or griefers. The in game command is /reporter help .
  • If you played on any of the old RetroMc servers, and have Proof or, someone can confirm, you are eligible for the Senior Tag.

Pictures

Spawn

Oakglen

Forum Application For Citizen
Copy and paste the below template and edit the fields.

IGN:
What I Like About The Server:

Its as simple as that, you will be ranked up within 24 - 48 hours.
Posted by avatar
RetroNetworks
Level 1 : New Miner

17 replies

10/20/2018 5:28 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BobLeVendeur
IGN : GreatNoob_Akema

What I like about the server is its community. People are generally very respectful and helpful. I also like the fact that the staff is very often available, that the server evolves constantly and that there is a good atmosphere.

I'm also grateful to the admins for allowing nostalgic players like me to be able to replay a version we all loved.
10/19/2018 5:39 am
Level 1 New Miner
VoidViper
IGN (In Game Name): VoidViper

What I Like About The Server: It's got a good community. The plugins are set up correctly and the people on are always friendly.
10/18/2018 9:34 am
Level 1 New Miner
TombatheMiner
IGN: SansTheSkeleton2

I like the server because it has really nice helpers and i really love beta, building cobble castles is great fun!
10/17/2018 3:28 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Adren
IGN: SansTheSkeleton5

I like this server because it is one of the last popular beta servers left, the staff are also extremely nice, they always answer you and help in any way they can.
10/12/2018 10:34 pm
Level 9 Apprentice Cake
Greggy Boi
IGN: _iiLuna
I've been trying to find a server like this for a while, friendly, inviting, and theres always something going on. I love the the old vibe to it and the players. Thanks, bye.
09/26/2018 2:43 am
Level 1 New Miner
HouseBurger
IGN: DannyFather
I love this server because the server loves to involve itself with its community to the point where the players can create their own shops, i love the plugins that provide useful features to help new players. The owner of the server, jetpackingwolf has even helped my own beta server.
09/24/2018 12:52 am
Level 1 New Miner
ThatOneGuy2556
MapleTheOne
I like how the server is more active than betalands and I also like how retrolands is not owned by Sweetz
I also like how the staff actually help the people because I remember on betalands when my piston door kept getting griefed sweetz would take forever to fix it and also I like that the owner of the server actually knows how to program plugins unlike s w e e t z.
09/17/2018 3:34 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TheMagicMrWaffle
IGN: MysticalMrWaffle
What I Like About The Server: It reminds me of when i used to play minecraft back in the beginning of the game. Also so far has a great community and seems very well run.
09/10/2018 10:11 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
TheFleebs
IGN: TheFleebs
What I like about the server: pre-beta and beta minecraft is fun. I want to play on this server.
Perhaps I could help at some point in the future with modding/plugins.
09/05/2018 9:57 pm
Level 1 New Miner
HARSHPAK
IGN: HarshPak

What I like about the server:

I enjoy this server a lot. Minecraft beta has a very calming feel to it, and talking with and building with other people is really fun. I plan to use the multiple /home additions from citizen to speed up the building of my base (you do get more /homes to warp to right?).
08/31/2018 11:10 am
Level 1 New Miner
God404
IGN: God404
What I Like About The Server: It's beta, people exist
08/27/2018 4:33 am
Level 1 New Miner
Sensei_Unami
IGN: Sensei_Unami
What I like about the server : I like the server because it has nice ppl joining almost everyday . I just love the beta atmosphere which is going in there, and overall i spended a lot of hours on 'our' town in the server. just gimme the citizen rank :D
08/18/2018 9:49 am
Level 1 New Miner
tommyxDDD
IGN: tommyXDD
What I Like About The Server: I like that atmosphere that is on this server.. i like how the spawn is builded, also the players are very helpful and nice to eachother. I love to play on this server because the old BETA minecraft versions are the best <3
08/18/2018 12:35 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BurnedPinguin
IGN: BurnedPinguin
What I Like About The Server: This server is really nice in general. it is quite peaceful, the staff are nice, the owner is online daily. I love this server because of the version that it is on. I play on it often, and would like this citizen rank.
08/15/2018 7:51 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CoolMCKidd
Hey, this is my citizen application. My IGN is C00LMinecraftKid and this server is really awesome. It's been a long time since I was able to play on a beta server with this level of quality. Been a wave of nostalgia so far and I dont plan on stopping anytime soon.
07/23/2018 1:41 am
Level 1 New Miner
RetroNetworks
Upgraded Server Hardware
01/13/2018 7:32 am
Level 1 New Miner
RetroNetworks
Added A Trailer

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018