[2018] Beta 1.7.3 Survival Server (Retromc)

RetroNetworks's Avatar RetroNetworks1/12/18 11:21 pm history
6 emeralds 15.9k 32
1/12/2019 2:13 pm
brackio's Avatar brackio

Retro Beta Minecraft 1.7.3 Beta Server

Server Ip: beta.retrolands.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/YCp6fgm

Retro Beta Minecraft or RetroMC is a Minecraft Beta Server which aims to bring back the 2011 feeling of community and nostalgia. RetroMC is a server which hopes to bring together players and allow them to build communities and have fun. Our server is strictly created to be as vanilla as a public server can be, including having no Ranks. Our server is PVE or Player Vs Environment, making our server a friendly place to build and play, with no future plans for map resets. Our server is part of the Puu Network, in which we participate as a third party.

Rules

1. No Griefing
  2. No Homophobia
  3. No PVP, or use of methods to kill other players.
  4. No Spamming
  5. No Advertising
  6. No Hacks
  7. No Asking For Ranks (Our Server Has Ranks, But They Are Given By Admins At Their Discretion. We have no payed ranks)
  8. Have Fun, (ITS JUST A GAME)

Server Settings

These are subject to change, as we receive feedback.

Mode: Survival

Difficulty: Normal

Mob Griefing: Off (To prevent undetectable griefing)

Fire spread: Off (To prevent undetectable griefing)

TnT: Off (I like explosions, so this might change).

Our server does run a range of plugins, although none of them are game changing. The main addition is commands to make chests private, and to protect spawn (What most servers run).

Guide On Beta 1.7.3

Guide On Configuring Beta 1.7.3 And In game Tips

First Of All, You Have To Configure Beta 1.7.3

Manual Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_WgnoR2UHc

Trailer

Tips And Tricks

There are many tricks to assist you in your travels.
  • Join a town or community, (There is already a town, called oak glen, which you can ask to join)
  • Build 1k out from spawn, (This prevents griefers from finding you, though if they do, we will roll back the area)
  • Trade with other players for items.
  • Put permissions on your chests with /cprivate (Makes chests private), /cpassword (Password Protects Chests), /cpublic (Makes chests Public) and many more. https://github.com/Hidendra/LWC/wiki/Commands
  • Use /tpa (Player name) to request a teleport to another player.
  • Use the in-game reporter, or this forum to report hackers or griefers. The in game command is /reporter help .
  • If you played on any of the old RetroMc servers, and have Proof or, someone can confirm, you are eligible for the Senior Tag.

Pictures

Spawn

Oakglen

Forum Application For Citizen
Citizen Applications are currently closed, Please come back later.
RetroNetworks
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/12/2019 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
brackio
IGN: brackio
What I Like: I like the simpler feeling of older versions, and I appreciate the calm and care-free environment the server has.
01/04/2019 11:21 pm
Level 1 : New Network
shinyzorualover
IGN: TylerFurrison
What I Like About The Server: It's calm for the most part, the people are generally nice, and I'm able to play survival minecraft with my boyfriend.
12/26/2018 11:32 am
jarnokiip
IGN (In Game Name): Jarnokiip

What I Like About The Server: I like being able to play on my favorite versions of the game with others, especially with the alpha textures. This server has the ability so I can do so, that's why I love it.
12/16/2018 2:33 am
Starseer
IGN (In Game Name): Karolvs (I have some others but I forgot the password)

What I Like About The Server: The server hearkens back to the good ol' days when Fortnite wasn't a thing, when autistic 12 year olds didn't start roaming around and acted like parasites that you would wish had a cure for, and when every single time a player finds a glitch, it isn't overused (can't say the same thing about the servers Team Avolition screwed up). But seriously though, I like the server because it lets us relive our nostalgia, when we would go on servers with our friends and build towns, make new friends, and generally have fun. That's what I like about this server. (even though I started Minecraft when I played 1.7.2 and I only knew of beta from Team Avolition)
12/15/2018 4:44 pm
1_______9
IGN: 19j
What I Like About The Server: I like the old nostalgic beta and that this server exists, pure nostalgia. Beta is better than new minecraft in my opinion. I'm very happy this server exists.
12/08/2018 4:39 pm
Hellogoodbye993
IGN: Hellogoodbye993
What i like about the server is that it brings back a sense of nostalgia. I used too play minecraft years ago and to find a working 1.73 server that runs smoothly and has a very active community has really made me return to the game and enjoy it.
12/07/2018 6:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
bobbyboost100
IGN:bobbyboost100
The server seems active and the community seems alive.
12/04/2018 6:50 pm
chokemedaddie
I like this sever as it is safe to play and does not accept trolls also I love the old version as it gives more towards building than surviving game play
12/02/2018 2:22 am
coolcade13
IGN: coolcade13   

I think its awesome that there is still a thriving community online for this old version of Minecraft. People are passionate about it, and that's what really drives the server forward. Also gotta love the old sound bytes.
11/28/2018 6:29 am
IGN:5058
Im proud that i can be a member of the retro lands server i like the simplicity and nice plugins the spawn art is awsome i would love to have citizen rank tytyty sm

UR homeboi 5058
11/22/2018 6:57 pm
Shirotaka
TimTwoTrucks

I really like the community, it's small, but active, members are enjoyable, and staff is great. Beta was/is a great version of Minecraft, and this server really made me happy being so active. And the plugins are cool too, the towns are pretty big and active as well.
11/15/2018 9:38 pm
JasonMcpickle
IGN: JasonNicoll19
What I Like About The Server: I enjoy playing on this server because the community is very good and I have enjoyed making my town along with mega and welcoming new players and inviting them to come join our town and work as a community. I also enjoy the fact that it is the beta minecraft which is the best minecraft as i played as kid and i hope to play on it for along time.
11/02/2018 9:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
The3000Block
Hello I am the MysteryPolarBear guy on the server thingy
10/29/2018 2:52 pm
bitboxreal
IGN:bitbox
What I Like About The Server: i like that im able to expirience minecraft beta again with friends and when the hunger system was added i staid at old beta 1.7.3 signed by bitbox
10/28/2018 6:07 am
Boombastico
IGN: Boombasticolio

What I like about the server: I was curious to see if there was a server set in Beta after longing for the good old times for a while. Lo and behold, there sure was one and it's everything I hoped it to be. This sure as heck brings back some good memories from the late 2010/early 2011 days for me when I started Minecraft. On top of that, with it being strictly a Survival server with no griefing and PVP allowed, I can just chillax and build some old school builds, all the while being on a server and not having to worry about folks who have been there for 2 years just swooping by, killing me and nicking my stuff. Very relaxing to play here.
10/20/2018 5:28 pmhistory
BobLeVendeur
IGN : GreatNoob_Akema

What I like about the server is its community. People are generally very respectful and helpful. I also like the fact that the staff is very often available, that the server evolves constantly and that there is a good atmosphere.

I'm also grateful to the admins for allowing nostalgic players like me to be able to replay a version we all loved.
10/19/2018 5:39 am
VoidViper
IGN (In Game Name): VoidViper

What I Like About The Server: It's got a good community. The plugins are set up correctly and the people on are always friendly.
10/18/2018 9:34 am
TombatheMiner
IGN: SansTheSkeleton2

I like the server because it has really nice helpers and i really love beta, building cobble castles is great fun!
10/17/2018 3:28 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Skinner
Doctor Robotnik
IGN: SansTheSkeleton5

I like this server because it is one of the last popular beta servers left, the staff are also extremely nice, they always answer you and help in any way they can.
10/12/2018 10:34 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Greggy Boi
IGN: _iiLuna
I've been trying to find a server like this for a while, friendly, inviting, and theres always something going on. I love the the old vibe to it and the players. Thanks, bye.
09/26/2018 2:43 am
HouseBurger
IGN: DannyFather
I love this server because the server loves to involve itself with its community to the point where the players can create their own shops, i love the plugins that provide useful features to help new players. The owner of the server, jetpackingwolf has even helped my own beta server.
09/24/2018 12:52 am
ThatOneGuy2556
MapleTheOne
I like how the server is more active than betalands and I also like how retrolands is not owned by Sweetz
I also like how the staff actually help the people because I remember on betalands when my piston door kept getting griefed sweetz would take forever to fix it and also I like that the owner of the server actually knows how to program plugins unlike s w e e t z.
09/17/2018 3:34 pm
TheMagicMrWaffle
IGN: MysticalMrWaffle
What I Like About The Server: It reminds me of when i used to play minecraft back in the beginning of the game. Also so far has a great community and seems very well run.
09/10/2018 10:11 pm
Level 1 : New System
fleebs
IGN: TheFleebs
What I like about the server: pre-beta and beta minecraft is fun. I want to play on this server.
Perhaps I could help at some point in the future with modding/plugins.
09/05/2018 9:57 pm
HARSHPAK
IGN: HarshPak

What I like about the server:

I enjoy this server a lot. Minecraft beta has a very calming feel to it, and talking with and building with other people is really fun. I plan to use the multiple /home additions from citizen to speed up the building of my base (you do get more /homes to warp to right?).
08/31/2018 11:10 am
God404
IGN: God404
What I Like About The Server: It's beta, people exist
08/27/2018 4:33 am
Sensei_Unami
IGN: Sensei_Unami
What I like about the server : I like the server because it has nice ppl joining almost everyday . I just love the beta atmosphere which is going in there, and overall i spended a lot of hours on 'our' town in the server. just gimme the citizen rank :D
08/18/2018 12:35 pm
BurnedPinguin
IGN: BurnedPinguin
What I Like About The Server: This server is really nice in general. it is quite peaceful, the staff are nice, the owner is online daily. I love this server because of the version that it is on. I play on it often, and would like this citizen rank.
08/18/2018 9:49 am
tommyxDDD
IGN: tommyXDD
What I Like About The Server: I like that atmosphere that is on this server.. i like how the spawn is builded, also the players are very helpful and nice to eachother. I love to play on this server because the old BETA minecraft versions are the best <3
08/15/2018 7:51 pm
CoolMCKidd
Hey, this is my citizen application. My IGN is C00LMinecraftKid and this server is really awesome. It's been a long time since I was able to play on a beta server with this level of quality. Been a wave of nostalgia so far and I dont plan on stopping anytime soon.
07/23/2018 1:41 am
RetroNetworks
Upgraded Server Hardware
01/13/2018 7:32 am
RetroNetworks
Added A Trailer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com