2Gb Server going tonight

fatboy118's Avatar fatboy1189/19/14 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 120 1
9/19/2014 7:59 pm
InfamousArgyle's Avatar InfamousArgyle
What im giving: im giving a server 2gb* with ftp easy access

What is it atm: it is a 1.7.9 op prison server that i never really got going and i want see something diffrent and fun out of it

Why im doing this: I'm 18 years old full time worker. i have 2 server one with a small player base that i keep going and one i dont use so it sits around all do doing nothing and just wasting cash i want to see something come out of it not just a wast of space

how should i know is not scam?: for start you will not pay anything that 1. 2)i wont give that easy the server to the first who will speak and theres the catch.3 i add you on Skype and talk everything over and how it all works

okay,what i need to do to get the server? i need to write as comment or message ,what plans do you have for the server,what experience you have of server own/managing,if you have a build team or you are good builder by shelf,skype** name to contact and will you need help with (i can give help when free if needs be)

when some one wins i will lock or close this so nothing more can be done

*if i see good progress after a week to the server the amount of Gb ram will be increased as a help donation to the owner
** skype is required but if you dont its kinda okay
When i will send the messages to the winner i need a reply back with in 20 mins if not i move on

Best way for me to see add me on skype (luke.hopkins18)

Edit i back out of who i was going to go with as it was a hub and i dont want it to join a hub i want it to be that server on its own
fatboy118
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner