forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

★[AdventureWalls] Accepting staff applications!★

1 emerald28 replies362 views
created 08/24/2013 5:22 pm by Swimmer1929
last reply 09/18/2013 12:42 pm
Hey there. AdventureWalls is a fairly new and small minigames server with about 10 players on at all times, however we are aiming to grow and are currently accepting staff applications.

IP: aw.pwnz.org

Current Staff: swimmer1929, mythbusters844, Cat_Fish12321, williambarker565, kiku5678, jpsp123

Staff Application: (Must be complete, * indicates an optional field. In depth and thoughtful applications have a higher chance of being accepted.)

IGN:
Age*:
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.):
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff:
Will you abuse (subsequent disciplinary action will be taken if a staff member is found abusing):
Experience with servers:
Will you enforce the rules (found at our PMC page at http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/1 ... -minigames):

***Note***
public class Main {
public static void main(String[] args) {
System.out.println("Those who are familiar with programming in Java and have a good attitude will automatically become a part of the staff, an application is not needed!");
}
}

Thanks!
Posted by avatar
Swimmer1929
Level 39 : Artisan Taco

28 replies

09/18/2013 12:42 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
CrispyMC
IGN: tomz123
Age*: 12
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.): Admin/Mod
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: I think I should be part of the staff on this server because I am a friendly and helpful minecraft player.
Will you abuse (subsequent disciplinary action will be taken if a staff member is found abusing): Nope, I do not think it is right to apply for staff and then just abuse.
Experience with servers: I have been mod on 5 servers and admin on 2
Will you enforce the rules: I will make sure every player Including staff obey the rules.
09/18/2013 10:41 am
Swimmer1929
To all above posts:
Meet me on the server if you can. However I might not be on until later today.
09/18/2013 10:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NekoCreeper
Will we all have to meet you?
09/18/2013 10:25 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
DacAndFriends
IGN: dacards101
Age*: I will tell via Skype or In PM.
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.): Admin
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: Yuo should choose me because I want to help, Ill help anyone that needs it on the server an be nice to all.
Will you abuse (subsequent disciplinary action will be taken if a staff member is found abusing): Well... Honestly everyone abuses powers from time to time, Admins,Mods,Owners,Donors, Everyone. But I dont go far with it or do anything drastic. I have a bit of harmless fun then stop
Experience with servers: Co-Owner, Admin(2x), Mod, trail-Mod
Will you enforce the rules (found at our PMC page at http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/1 ... -minigames ):
Yes, I will always enforce all the rules an such giving to me to fallow/tell
09/18/2013 10:36 am
DacAndFriends
if accepted ill tell you my skype
09/18/2013 10:20 am
NekoCreeper
IGN: MEIKOvocaloid
Age*: 13
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.): Mod at least
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: I will do everything necessary to make sure the server is a happy and safe place! I have never been a mod before and it looks really fun i want to give it a go!
:
Experience with servers: Alot of experience.my friend owns a server and we make sure its safe. ((got closed))
Will you enforce the rules: Yes I will enforce the rules!
09/18/2013 10:15 am
Swimmer1929
Bumpin' it on hump day.
08/25/2013 6:19 pm
Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
nacho the menace
Altered application, so you know why you should pick me.
APPLYING FOR ADMIN

Hours I can be on:

MON: 1-5 H
TUE: 1-4 H
WEN: 1-5 H
THRU: 2-4 H
FRI: 3-6 H
SAT: 1-10 H
SUN: 1-10 H

IGN: _Tekkit_

Maturity: 9/10

Why should we pick you:

In my own opinion, I believe that the ideal staff member for Your Or Any Server is being respectful to everyone. I also believe that they need to be loyal and always try their 100% best at everything they do. The staff should never let anyone down if the user’s need assisted. Lastly, I believe the staff members should try their best to stop greefers and hackers. These are some of my own opinion what I think the ideal staff member is for Your Or Any Server.
What are you good at?:
Making hard decions;

.:: Example Scenario's ::.
1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy?
I will approach the situation respectfully. I will listen to both side of the stories and try to create a solution that will satisfy both of them. If one of the user’s is not satisfied, I will think *outside the box* to make them both happy with the outcome.
2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why?
I would approach them and warn the user that they are breaking the rules. If they continue breaking the rules, I will ban them for a short period of time to make sure then understand what they did is prohibited. If they continue to break the rules, it may result into a ban. If the user has learned what he did was wrong, I will let him/her go.
3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?
If I was notified of a rule-breaker, I would go into Mob-Mode and spy on them. If I see that they are breaking the rules, I will warn them. If I don't see any suspicious activity, I will let them go. If I see suspicious activity, I will warn them. If they continue to break the rules, I may result in a temporary ban. If she/he continues, I will result in a ban.
4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcast-ed, what would you do? Why?
I would go invisible to spy on him/her. If the user is *branch-mining* and find diamonds, I will suspect that they are using X-RAY and continue to spy on them. If they find more diamonds by *branch-mining* I will ban them. If I don't see any suspicious activity, I will let them go.
5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why?
I would respectfully tell them to stop cursing. I will warn them that disrespecting staff members is strictly against the rules. If continue, I will temporary ban them and see if they learned. If they keep cursing, I may result in a ban.

Can you be trustworthy: Yes

How can you help the server: By always being there to help with everything.

Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people: Yes of course, not only will I always listen to them, but I'll give them all my respect for being higher up, and in my hope one day being in there shoes.

Can you help people if they have questions: Yes, I can EXAMPLE - someone asks (I'm new too the game, how do I make.. stuff? I would reply (How about I go through this with you? then I'd spend a while helping him out,a nd explaining everything in detail too him.. another example, someone has a question about the rules, I would consult the higher ranks, if I did not know the answer, or with an educated decision answer there question!

Email: [email protected]

08/25/2013 4:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Toast
Zox
IGN: zezamia1
Age*: 15
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.): Admin/builder, undecided/unsure.
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: Because I have a huge array of ranks I have received during my late-alpha to today Minecraft career that highlights my ability as a great staff member, I also like to have an authority over players that are abusing the server in some way, which allows for the said server to become a better environment for players.
Will you abuse (subsequent disciplinary action will be taken if a staff member is found abusing): No, that's for the players to do! what's the point applying for a staff rank like this if it will just be repossessed!
Experience with servers: Woah, well, erm, where do I start, I suppose I'll go from the higher to the lower ranks; I have run a quite successful server for a timeperiod, so I have experience with plugins and the workings of the actual server like RAM dedication, as well as being in charge of a forum that allowed me to get a lot of experience with that area of servers, (I suppose web hosting). I've maintained a lot supreme admin- Lowest staff ranks and everything between over the years, so it's probably in the hundreds by now. Anyway i'll stop going on about that stuff now .
Will you enforce the rules (found at our PMC page at http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/1 ... -minigames ): Like as I said earlier, what's the point in applying to a server like this and then spoiling it all and getting the rank taken. So, yes.
Thanks for reading, hope that was all legible and I get accepted.
08/25/2013 4:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
tekushikume
made my own hope its ok

What do you want to apply for?:Co-Owner Admin
Real name (optional): Derek do not wish to reveal my last name
Skype (optional/if you even have one):tekushikume feel free to add me
In-Game Name:derekdjcool
What can you do for our server?:I can help out with plugins . I will welcome new players i can build i'm pretty good with redstone. I can advertise for the server. ANd just plain out have a lot of fun.
Experience:I have owned two servers but they costed an insane amount of money and i had no players I have been an admin on 7 servers and moderated on 12 I have also CO Owned 3 i now that's not a crazy amount but i think its quite a bit
Why should we pick you or even trust you?:to be honest you cant trust anyone on the internet so why should you pick me . I will help out , build , I have good grammar so people will understand me , I have owned two of my own servers I think all that's good enough
Why do you want to be an staff on our server?: I lost my old two and the other ones are constantly down
If you see an member break any rules, what will you do?: Tell to stop breaking the rules and tell them to re read them if the continue to kick if they then continue to temp ban 1 day if they continue to perm ban
Building skills 0-10: 7.5
Redstone skills 0-10:4.5
Extra: I love to play minecraft I can be on 1-3 hours a day other ways of contacting me are by pm or steam if you have it i'm [FROST]Twister
08/25/2013 3:08 pm
Swimmer1929
Bumpity bump
08/24/2013 11:51 pm
Swimmer1929
Make sure to give the server a visit so we can discuss on there. Thanks
08/24/2013 9:03 pm
noobtownofficial
IGN:1337Tr0LL, trenchbuilder
Position: Builder or Mod
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: I run my own server, I have been staff many times, and I am also learning Python, and java.
Will you abuse: I wouldn't abuse, I'd definatley take the initiative to try to fix something on my own.
Experience with servers: I run my own server, and I have been staff on many others.
Will you enforce the rules: Yes.
08/24/2013 8:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Waffle7
IGN: WaffleGeek7
Age: I find that to be personal. I can tell you on the server.
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.): I would like to go for Admin position.
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: I think I can honestly do a great job helping this server. I feel like I can make it so players can have the most possible fun they can have.
Will you abuse (subsequent disciplinary action will be taken if a staff member is found abusing): Never. I will not abuse powers. That disables other players to have fun.
Experience with servers: I currently own a server, been Admin on MarcCraft,
Admin/Moderator on MarcCraft for skyblock, (minecraft forums you can find a few posts) Admin on my friend's server SpookyCCraft, and Moderator on WaveXCraft.

Will you enforce the rules: Yes I will. I will do anything to make sure no one is cheating and everyone on the server can have fun.

-Thank you for reading
-WaffleGeek7
08/24/2013 8:48 pm
MelvinSlayer
Age*: 14
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.): Admin or Mod
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: I am smart and decent with people.
Will you abuse (subsequent disciplinary action will be taken if a staff member is found abusing): I would never abuse.
Experience with servers: I have not been staff on any servers, but I am a fast learner.
Will you enforce the rules: I will enforce these rules to the absolute best of my ability.
08/24/2013 8:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
DigitalCraftOnline
IGN: shtoobie
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.): Preferably admin.
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: Because I am a great and resourceful player, and will help as much as I can. ber is found abusing): If I do, you have the right to IP ban me.
Experience with servers: Own a server, moderated a few servers in the past, and currently looking to help whoever I can. I will only get better!
Will you enforce the rules: to the full extent of the law.
08/24/2013 7:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
rocket man
IGN: rocketman405
XP of Being Staff: I have been staff on many servers, but I am not anymore (they shutdown or the owner was unfair) I can dedicate my time to help out this server
Why I Want This: I love helping people out, and many people call me an "enthusiastic people person" but I will let you figure that out yourself
Maturity /10: 10. I have no question in my maturity.
Building Skill /10: I would say a 7 or 8
Plugin Experience (in general): 5 or 6. This is not one of my strong suits but I am currently learning from a dev that works for TBNRfrags (the dev's name is twister915). If I am accepted, I would suggest hiring a dev to help me out occasionaly.
Extra: I can be on the server quite a bit. I can crack jokes and make people laugh, but when it comes to being serious I am in the zone.
Thank you, and if you need any more information, just ask.
ALSO JUST PM IF U NEED ANY QUESTIONS
08/24/2013 6:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
taser12
IGN:taser12
Age*: 14 (But Mature)
Position: (Admin)
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff:In reference to the Adventure staff team, I have a relatively large number of equally good virtues which are all practically beneficial to the community itself, as well as the staff team and its high-racky. Firstly the precision of my grammar is definably something I take for granted, which is self commended. However on the note of virtues, grammar is an essential feature/virtue which determines the mature from the immature as well as their wellbeing, and is something that is very collectively good to AcerCrafts staff team. Another outstanding virtue in relation to AdventureWalls community is my very unique professionalism which in its self ranges from dealing and assessing severity escalated situations with ease whatever the case. Finally, another well profound virtue of mine would be the intellectual side of me; I'm both proficient in academic subjects as well as social ones which once again add to my professionalism in Moderating and helping the community generally.

Will you abuse (subsequent disciplinary action will be taken if a staff member is found abusing): I will NEVER abuse.
Experience with servers: Yes a server called AcerCraft Hardcore Pvp
Will you enforce the rules: Yes. of course
08/24/2013 6:38 pm
Swimmer1929
Guys after you apply meet me on the server so we can talk about it, thanks.
08/24/2013 6:31 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
PinklvrPVP
IGN:PinklvrPVP
Position Admin
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: Because I Have A lot Of Expirience With Servers! And Im Am Good At Helping Players
Will you abuse: Never
Experience with servers: 3 1/2 Years
Will you enforce the rules; Totally
08/24/2013 6:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
rocket man
IGN: rocketman405
XP of Being Staff: I have been staff on many servers, but I am not anymore (they shutdown or the owner was unfair) I can dedicate my time to help out this server
Why I Want This: I love helping people out, and many people call me an "enthusiastic people person" but I will let you figure that out yourself
Maturity /10: 10. I have no question in my maturity.
Building Skill /10: I would say a 7 or 8
Plugin Experience (in general): 5 or 6. This is not one of my strong suits but I am currently learning from a dev that works for TBNRfrags (the dev's name is twister915). If I am accepted, I would suggest hiring a dev to help me out occasionaly.
Extra: I can be on the server quite a bit. I can crack jokes and make people laugh, but when it comes to being serious I am in the zone.
Thank you, and if you need any more information, just ask.
08/24/2013 6:01 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Geek
Delgado804
I recommend you don't join the server, i got banned for beating staff in game...
08/24/2013 6:02 pm
Swimmer1929
Hahaha.... no. You got banned for using fly hacks
08/24/2013 5:56 pm
Swimmer1929
@Alex_MinesGold23 and Humantorch1

Thanks for applying, we can talk more on the server.
08/24/2013 5:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
SmashincowMC
IGN: Alex_MinesGold
Position (Admin, Mod, Builder, etc.): Head Admin or Admin
Why should we choose you to be a part of the AdventureWalls staff: because I am very trustworthy and nice and I get along with other people just fine
Will you abuse (subsequent disciplinary action will be taken if a staff member is found abusing): No I will not why would anyone even do that it is just plain mean to the player if your staff and you abuse you shouldnt be staff on the server anymore
Experience with servers: I am staff on 6 servers so I do have lots of experience
Will you enforce the rules (found at our PMC page at http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/1 ... -minigames ): YES
08/24/2013 5:38 pm
Humantorch1
IGN: Mariofart56
Requested position:At least moderator
1. Why choose me?I will be creating awesome builds for the server that will add to the overall feel of the community and server. By moderating effectively and fairly. Eliminating any conflicts between players in a diplomatic manner. Keeping the server free of hackers and greifers and enforcing the server rules. Finding and suggesting new and fun plugins. Working on making the server fun and easy to get used to for new members and creating new areas to keeps the older members interested.

2. How can you help us look better?
By promoting a good reputation by moderating fairly and making sure to help new members familiarize themselves with the server. I would create awesome community structures, new towns, and areas with warps for easy accessibility that the whole server would be able to enjoy. I can post threads on Minecraft forums to help grow the server. These threads will have a clear description with screenshots and will be displayed in an organized fashion to show we are a organized and fun server.

3. How old are you?
I am thirteen.

4. What knowledge do you have of other servers?
I am op/admin on 3 servers.

5. Will you abuse powers?
No, I will not abuse powers. It would be disrespectful to be given admin only to abuse my powers.

6.Will I enforce the rules
Of course I will.
08/24/2013 5:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
shadowwolf225
darkwolf289
Mod
I am good with controlling people and enforcing the rules, am am also very helpful and am a fun addition to any server.
I won't abuse my powers and i will respect all players.
I am a staff member on two other servers (running for a third, not this one)
I will enforce all rules.
08/24/2013 5:35 pm
Swimmer1929
Potential candidate for Mod position. We can talk more on the server :P

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome