Ace Raiding - Staff App

1 emeralds43 replies227 views
created 01/04/2013 1:22 pm by Crukul
last reply 01/05/2013 11:30 pm

Dear Minecrafters,

We are a new brand in the minecraft community. We are a strong team of people who really believe we have the best server. The server is called AceRaid. We may be a strong team but all teams can become better, we are looking for moderators on the server. The server is being built, i myself am making a website and doing plugins and we have pro builders building it. But we want to be ready for when everything is done. So we need mods for the site forums and for the server!

Moderator App:
Click to reveal

Example App:
Click to reveal
Posted by avatar
Crukul
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

43 replies

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
01/04/2013 1:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
brentm27
Name: Joseph
IGN: brentm27
Why should you be a moderator: I like to play minecraft, i am on minecraft a lot, i own my own dedicated server, i am trustworthy, i follow the rules, i have been admins for multiple servers, im a hard worker
How would the server change if you were a moderator: The rules will be enforced, there will be less griefing, there will be more people enjoying the experience, if people need help ill give it to them, will help create a nice atmosphere
Anything else: I know a lot of server commands, i am a pretty good builder, i dont abuse power.
01/04/2013 1:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Crukul
Less griefing? This is a raiding server.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome