~Acid Mc~ Ultimate Factions Experience | Beta Testing

shamre99's Avatar shamre994/9/16 11:52 pm
1 emeralds 189 3
4/15/2016 12:01 pm
Jkbstnbrg's Avatar Jkbstnbrg

Hello, my name is Spencer and I'm one of the owners of AcidMC
I'm here today because I need some beta testers.
Your job is to help us find the bugs. This is so we can fix anything we overlooked and make sure the server is ready for when we open
Depending on how you do and how you treat the other beta testers will allow you to become possibly staff.
We want to make sure staff is the best that we have to offer. We also want to have a few others give feed back and help find bugs.
So that's why I am here and that's what you'll be doing.

What you get:
You'll receive a beta tester rank that you'll keep for life unless you become staff. In that case it'll be a sub group.
You'll have some particle trails (first row)
You'll get a statue at spawn
You'll get early access to the server (obviously)
Also like I said before you get a higher chance of becoming staff after.

Little info about the server:
We have a few things in our server that are pretty cool.
We use the Auction house plugin so your auction is always in the gui until someone buys it.
We have reaction so you can get some extra money for typing those.
We have a really nice world. Not just a default, it's more vast and has custom biomes as well as trees
AcidDrops: random chests that drop at random locations in the world.
SupplyDrops: happen around /warp wild (10 players need to be on)
Amazing spawn
Crates
Great shop

Now I do need an application. I want people who will help out and not just sign up for a free rank.

App:
Name(not need):
Ign: (needed)
Why you want to help:

These are just some basic things I need to help me know you and why you want to help.

So I'll fill one out myself for you to see.

Spencer
sHamre99
shamre99
Well I'm one of the owners so I want to make sure that this server is the best it can be and that it brings new features to the faction experience.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you guys apply and help us out!
~AcidMc Staff team
shamre99
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer