Acleatara's Avatar Acleatara10/29/18 8:39 pm history
5 emeralds 298 2
2/12/2019 10:57 pm
popeyetyty's Avatar popeyetyty

Check out the video below of our project:

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/Nxc29se

Acleatara
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/12/2019 10:57 pm
Level 47 : Master Engineer
popeyetyty
What position are you applying for? Builder, Writer, Moderator, Other: Moderator

Discord Username & Tag #: Agony#4724

What days of the week are you available? All Days

What time of day are you normally available? Afternoon around 5PM

What time zone are you located in? Central US Time

How man hours per day can you be on? 2-4(ish) hours an day

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing since roughly 10 years ago

What interests you in our server? The interest I have is that its a fully custom MMORPG server, I have always been interested in one of these types of servers and feel this is a great place to start!

Provide samples of your builds / writing: N/A Applying for Moderator

Other Comments: None as of now

Moderator Question: If a player is harassing other players on the server, please walk through the process that you would use to take care of the situation? I would warn at the start if it starts getting out of hand I would kick then temp ban if it persists.

Moderator Question: Two players have found a way to use an exploit or cheat on the server. The players use the cheat to have an advantage over other players. How would you handle this situation? I would instantly ban, exploiting should not be tolerated on an server, it not only gains a advantage but ruins the economy of an server.

Moderator Question: All moderators need to be personable and liked on a server but at the same time need to enforce the server rules. How would you balance these two? I would do so by being respectful and engaging when I am not enforcing rules but when the time comes I will be hard on someone and do whats necessary in that specified scenario.
01/30/2019 3:44 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Acleatara

Please reply to the questions below to apply:

What position are you applying for? Builder, Writer, Moderator, Other

Discord Username & Tag #:

What days of the week are you available?

What time of day are you normally available?

What time zone are you located in?

How man hours per day can you be on?

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

What interests you in our server?

Provide samples of your builds / writing:

Other Comments:

Moderator Question: If a player is harassing other players on the server, please walk through the process that you would use to take care of the situation?

Moderator Question: Two players have found a way to use an exploit or cheat on the server. The players use the cheat to have an advantage over other players. How would you handle this situation?

Moderator Question: All moderators need to be personable and liked on a server but at the same time need to enforce the server rules. How would you balance these two?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome