✪ActisPvP✪▶Recruiting Builders◀❮Apply now❯

actings's Avatar actings2/1/17 5:00 pm
1 emeralds 256 7
2/11/2017 1:13 pm
actings's Avatar actings

ActisPvP
ActisPvP is a unique KitPvP server with regions similar to dungeons. ActisPvP features a rankup system allowing players to go from just a Recruit to... who knows what! But what are regions, you may ask? Regions are small maps consisting of custom enemies, loot crates, traps, mazes, and more. ActisPvP also has custom items such as guns, magic staffs, and spell books to have extra fun OP PvP battles. Tales have been told about what lies at the end of each region, no one knows for sure yet... After completing a region, one will be given access to the next region and so on. You may also dig for buried treasure at the Sandbox! Finally, ActisPvP will host many unique server events!

What we need:

We need loyal builders who are willing to help design the regions, the PvP map(s), and the spawn. If you like the idea of the server, you may want to consider applying as we are in need of AT LEAST 3 builders!

Why should you apply:

- Are you interested in OP kitPvP servers?
- Are you interested in Dungeons servers?
- Are you talented at building in many unique styles?
- Have you gotten bored with Minecraft lately?

If you answered yes to ANY of those questions, then you should continue reading further and consider applying for a builder position on ActisPvP.

Staff requirements:

- Must be a highly experienced builder
- Must answer each question on the application with as much detail as possible
- Must be at least twelve years old
- Must use mostly correct grammar and spelling
- Must show some enthusiasm in short responses
- Must agree to work for fun, (builders do not receive payment)

Application Format:

Click to reveal
Name:
In what area of building are you most skilled: (exterior, interior, terraforming, etc...)
Examples of previous builds: (Must include at least 5 builds)
Do you prefer to work in groups or alone? (explain):
Why do you want to join the ActisPvP build team:
Previous experience:
Situation: You notice many players complaining of a hacker, you then spectate the player and confirm that the player is using blatant combat hacks, because you are builder you will not have many punishment commands, what do you do?:
Anything else:

If you wish to keep our response private, (whether you are accepted or denied), just add a comment about that in the "Anything else" section or your application.

Thank you for considering applying for a builder position on ActisPvP. You will be notified within 24 hours of submitting your application if you are accepted. Good luck!

-actings (Owner of ActisPvP)
actings
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist