Adults needed to play

bugalugs's Avatar bugalugs2/15/14 7:46 am
1 emeralds 109
Hi, I'm trying to promote my adults' server named Ibsen. The website is at ibsen.enjin.com and the ip is ibsenworld.com. It's a dedicated SMP server with lovely worlds, one with naturally spawning giant zombies and mobarenas. It's whitelist and I'm hoping it will be a haven for adults who would like to escape kids' chatter and just build and battle in peace. Mind you, the children of the adult or mature players are very welcome, so long as their folks are happy to look after them a bit. I just don't want my staff having to teach young ones how to play any more. I've noticed how stressed staff can get when having to deal with young players' behaviour, and it's making me think gee, they are being used as babysitters here! Not fair. I want staff to have fun, as they are volunteers, and mostly be able to do their own building. I am staff on another server which has mostly kids so I know what I'm talking about; I NEVER get to build on it! But my staff are so busy on that other server I rarely see them on mine. So I need new staff, as well. This is a new server, and I think it will take quite a while to get populated, but if any brave adults would like to join me there and stick it out till we get busier, I'd be so glad of your company! No donations are needed. Everyone has access to the rank entitlements without paying for them. There's just a 'trust' period of playing for a while (so that I know you are mature) before you get full rank entitlements, and this includes changing gamemode on one of our worlds, and using fly, MyPet, Skyblock etc on the others. I hope I can recruit some new friends! I'm Australia based but the server is US hosted. Do look us up!
bugalugs
Level 1 : New Miner