// Adventure Factions // Looking for interieur builder

Gr33nmoe's Avatar Gr33nmoe9/24/18 5:58 am history
9/24/2018 6:56 am
Gr33nmoe's Avatar Gr33nmoe
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Welcome to Adventure factionsThis server has been fully solo build by me. Started at februari 10-2018It is a unique factions that motivates people to really play. So much rewarding and so much fun. The server will give you a reason to play !// Discord // - https://discord.gg/8vavfvc// Forum // - Coming soon
Spawn from 0 procent to 75 procent ( I need a builder for the inside )The build is much more up to date in game then on the picture + it does stand now in a full world[MEDIA=imgur]a/07wxVxI[/MEDIA]
// Manager // - FredOnFire
// Administrator // -
/// Moderator // - /
// Helper // - /
// builder // - /
Features about the server- Crates fully reworked- Envoy- Custom spawn with tons of features ( gambling, highscore, food farm, dragon, castle.. )- Shop has been fully reworked with new prices, spawner shop- Vote party with the party lama at spawn !- Custom rank system ( People can buy more levels with in-game money )- Nice donator system- Custom vouchers ( rank vouchers, credit voucher, eco voucher.. = tradeable )Much more <3
Server launching friday 28-09-2018 6pm EU Time
-

Gr33nmoe
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner