Aeritus Craft Server Recruitment of core positioins

KCRat's Avatar KCRat2/24/13 7:08 pm
1 emeralds 256 2
2/24/2013 7:15 pm
youlef1999's Avatar youlef1999

Hello, my name is KCRafted (Formerly KyleCRat) Creator of Castle Lividus, Castle Verilian, and Castle Speire (Pictures of which will be at the end of this post). Former Lead Builder and Co-Owner of the server MCShadowVille.com.

I am here to announce and recruit for AeritusCraft, the server in which will be the official host of all of my builds thus far.

I am currently renting and operating on a dedicated server from hetzner.de

Server Specs:

Intel i7 2600

32GB Memory

2x 1TB Mirrored Storage

Unlimited bandwidth

I have been slowly working on a new castle, along with completely re-working the MCShadowVille 10,000 x 10,000 Block map to prepare it to be a fruitful fun server once again.

The Plan

- Before -

The server was a 7 fractioned, full player run town and economy environment

with an extensive backstory and large player base. (Around 1200 unique logs per day)

- The Future -

Factions

Towns

Pvp

Classes

Instanced Dungeons

10,000 x 10,000 block map

Unique fast travel system

I have about gotten to the point of what I can do by myself.

I am now looking to start a team to get this server to where it needs to be.

Currently I am recruiting

Server Hardware Admin

Job Description:
- Someone who's job is to maintain the dedicated server, solve any hardware problems, set the server and MCMYadmin up to run as smoothly and fast as possible.

Requirements:
- Knows Ubuntu inside and out including symbolic links and running backup scripts in order to create a stable and safe ramdisk.
- Experience with running a dedicated server before

Graphic Designer

Job Description:
- Someone who will create all the graphics for the server, including art for the website, banners for advertising etc.

Requirements:
- A good amount of work to show and prove you know your stuff.

Website Admin

Job Description:
- Someone to create, and maintain a website and forums for the server. The server will have purchasable perks, forums that link to the permissions of the server.

Requirements:
- Know your stuff; be able to create a website and forums, know how to link them to the permissions on the server and how to maintain the website and forums as needed.

Build Lead

Job Description:
- Take control of larger builds, direct the lower level builders to keep the style we are going for throughout the build. Will answer only to me in terms of building. And will get to log onto the server as soon as accepted to start building and terraforming the map.

Requirements:
- Know at least voxel sniper and World edit.
- Have some medieval build examples, I will be picking these positions based on the work you provide.

Application

IGN:
Skype name:

Position you're applying for:

Why are you qualified for this position:

Past Experence related to your Position:

Examples of your work (if applicable):

Anything else you wish to say:

Either post a responce here

or

Email your Application to KyleCRafted@gmail.com

with the subject containing your IGN (In game name) and the Position you are applying for

These are some of the highest powered positions on the server, and parts of the core group that will create this beautiful server. Don't miss your chance to get in on this!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you're as excited as I am ~KCRafted

You can also find my work at http://www.planetmin...m/member/kcrat/
KCRat
Level 77 : Legendary Engineer