Age of Craftalot - [ROLEPLAY] [SERVER]

Luthery's Avatar Luthery4/27/12 8:29 am
12/14/2012 9:40 pm
Mr_Prodigy13's Avatar Mr_Prodigy13

Okay, a new try to make the roleplay even better and get some more members, I need as many as I can get to do some roleplay, the lore is

"A group of civilians and some sailors and a captain, who was Luthery from the sotuh-east kingdom Minalot went out to search for somewhere to live, far away from the old king. They found these islands with a bunch of rescources, ores and other things that could help them build their kingdom.

I'm looking for some to play as the civilians, sailors which was on the ship, we need both men and women. Note that, if you're a women/girl, so aren't you alone, we have got around 7 other girls who are on the server quite often. The rules for the server is simple, but there are a few.

Rules
1. Do not grief, steal or spawnkill any player.
2. I do not want any racism, sexism or spam in the chat.
3. Do not use any glitches, bugs, mods or clients to help yourself on the server without permission.
4. If you need help with anything, message the admin or Luthery for as fast help as possible.
5. Do only post threads,forums,pictures or videos with permission from Luthery.
6. Do not ask for ranks, creative mode or anything that you should not ask about on servers, you don't ask, you earn it.
7. Do not post things like you will quit the server, because it sucks and stuff. It will be ignored and you will be banned immediently.

And if you're interested in joining this hardcore roleplay server, just comment with this application!

Application :
OOC:

Your in game name
Show me some pictures of your builds
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.

RP:
Your characters name
Have you got a skin for your character
Link or picture of the skin

IP : 178.33.67.11
Luthery
Level 21 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/14/2012 9:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mr_Prodigy13
Application :
OOC:

Your in game name:Mr_Prodigy13
Maturity:9/10
Show me some pictures of your builds?:Cant show but can build nice houses
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?10/10
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned:Read

RP:
Your characters name:Xiba
Race:White
Backstory:He is an archer for a rebellion and is very noble and kind
Have you got a skin for your character:working on skin
Link or picture of the skin
05/11/2012 2:13 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Blockhead
Nyaruko Yasaka
OOC:
IGN: Spricket24
Age: Confidential - All I'll say is my age is around that of my RP character's age.
Maturity: Quite mature, but I have a sense of humor.
Show me some pictures of your builds: I havn't been on Minecraft for awhile as my mouse has been malfunctioning and I've just been skinning, mostly. I've updated my building techniques and unfortunatly have no pictures to show as they've either been deleted or I've never taken any of the builds.
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?: Yes. I've roleplayed for about 5 or so years now - Obviously in other games as Minecraft hasn't been around for that long.
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned: Yes, I have read them all.

RP:
Your characters name: Sam (short for Samantha)
Race: Human
Backstory: I was born on the fifth of May - Supposedly a lucky date as 5 my favorite number is 5. My family was poor and we had to ration what little we had, which was next to nothing. At the age of 10 my mother died due to illness, where I was left with an abusive father. I spent another 8 years with him, and at the age of 18 ran away with nothing but my clothing and a rust-covered dagger. I regretted the decision constantly of running away, but as an adult I had to make my own decisions - I started thieving to survive. I fell in with a crowd of beggers and thieves where they further more raised my knowledge of the subject of thievery, allowing me to pick locks and most importantly pick pocket too. I had eventually been forced to stow away to keep myself from being arrested and executed - I had eventually gained a criminal status in a few towns out in the country, as I was getting caught more often. After another easy 10 years of thieving, I got word of a ship searching for somewhere to port and make a new home - a kingdom. Perhaps, I thought to myself, I could return to a normal life and push away my thieving past if I stowed away one last time, which of course I did.
Have you got a skin for your character: No. But I can make one as I am quite a *good?* skinner.
Link or picture of the skin: Refer to the last question.
05/10/2012 1:05 pm
Luthery
bump
05/10/2012 11:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
First Aid
what is the server IP if I may ask?
05/10/2012 11:23 am
Luthery
Read the post.
05/10/2012 8:50 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Blacksmith
madlevi22
Your in game name: madlevi22
Maturity: 8
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? A bit but what I have played I know the basics
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned, I have read the rules.

RP:
Your characters name: Avolo
Race: Human (Nord)
Backstory:As a kid Avolo was abandoned in the Glacer Woods by his only living relative, his uncle. had to fend for himself and had to learn what life was like with no one there to help you, but as he came to the age of 27 and had been travelling for quite some time he found civilisation again. Avolo is not a very sociable person.
Have you got a skin for your character: yes
Link or picture of the skin: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/nord-adventurer/
05/10/2012 10:05 am
Luthery
Accepted.
05/10/2012 8:19 am
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
Cpt_Unicorn
Whoops sorry i accidentally posted 2, ignore the first one plz
05/10/2012 8:18 am
Cpt_Unicorn
Gotta try an Rp server, never did one before doe i have a bit experience

Your in game name: Cpt_Unicorn3
Maturity: 9
Show me some pictures of your builds : I'm sorry but I do not show my work, sometimes I didn't finish, sometimes I want to keep it private
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? No, this is my first time
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned : I have.

RP:
Your characters name Caboose
Gender Male
Race Human
Age 19
Backstory:When Caboose's parents were assassinated, he learned that the assassins wanted to assassinated him to so he takes a ship and sailed away, but then he started to enjoy sailing and didn't leave his ship
Have you got a skin for your character: Yes
Link or picture of the skin: N/A
05/10/2012 10:05 am
Luthery
Accepted.
05/10/2012 8:10 am
Cpt_Unicorn
Your in game name:Cpt_Unicorn3
Maturity:9
Show me some pictures of your builds: Sorry i don't take pictures for my work
Any experience with role-play: None
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.Yes I have read all the rules

Your character name: Caboose
Race:Human
Backstory: He once was a sailer and then he saved his captains life twice but then a year later, his captain died and his whole crew was scattered. He now needs a new ship.

Do you have a character of your skin: Yes I do
Picture of character skin:No sorry
05/10/2012 8:03 am
Ellemelle96
Your in game name: Ellemelle96
Maturity: 7-10/10
Show me some pictures of your builds: i have problems with uploading pictures, but i have some experience in viking style
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?: yes, but i am not an expert
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned: i have

RP:
Your characters name: Robert/Robb
Race: Human (viking)
Backstory: Robert struggled through the winter for many years. The vikings is not known for their emotions and gentle hearts and neither is Robb. He grew up with the toughest of the toughest and is not a soft hearted one. After beeing declared an outlaw for killing his officer in command, he moved to find a new home.

Have you got a skin for your character: i will make one if i get accepted
Link or picture of the skin: N/A
05/10/2012 10:04 am
Luthery
Accepted.
05/10/2012 7:18 am
tommyf101
will you be adding classes and dungeons?
05/10/2012 6:26 am
BeanBuster
Your in game name: BeanBuster
Maturity: 9
Show me some pictures of your builds: I don't build, I survive.
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?: A bit, but enough.
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned: Yes

RP:
Your characters name: Godric
Race: Martian
Backstory: Godric evacuated his planet when it got blown up mysteriously, and adapted to Earth.
Have you got a skin for your character: Yes
Link or picture of the skin: Don't know how to link
05/10/2012 10:04 am
Luthery
Not accepted.
05/10/2012 5:50 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
asdfjkajksjgf
Wait a second! Where is the other thread, Where I am Saint Clorina?
05/10/2012 5:46 am
First Aid
Your in game name: japanroks (just bought it ^_^)
Maturity: what do you mean? it's a server, since when do we have to be mature.
Show me some pictures of your builds: I don't do anything fancy, mostly places I can survive in for the night then I hunt other players, as you can see I mostly PvP and raid.
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?: nope, this would be the first to be honest!(:
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.: Yup, all read, seem fair enough...

RP:
Your characters name: Greystache
Race: Human/elf mix
Backstory: I awoke on the beach of a strange country after much time at sea, it seems my vessel had finally given up and succumbed to the waves. 'what was this land?' I asked a stranger. He replied with 3 words 'THIS IS MINECRAFT!' then there was a blinding flash a large crack and he was gone...
Have you got a skin for your character: there is one I have in mind, but I could do with a replacement(:
Link or picture of the skin: none yet, only one that's on my computer
05/10/2012 10:08 am
Luthery
Accepted.
05/08/2012 9:10 am
Luthery
bump :/
05/07/2012 8:29 am
Luthery
bump!
05/07/2012 1:22 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Terillian
I am Awaiting Your arrival
05/07/2012 12:49 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Terillian
Your in game name: Terillian
Maturity: 9/10
Show me some pictures of your builds: Dont have any Specific Pictures, Sorry.
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?: Yes, I was part of Kingdom RolePlay, that was very sucessul at building the Map, and getting players, but not at getting a Sucsessful host.
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned: Yes

RP:
Your characters name: Qualithe
Race: Dwarfen
Backstory: Once, his father, King of Karidor (Dwarf Kingdom I made Up ) Sat at the throne, know for his wisdom and strength, and his mighty race of powerful and strong men, who wielded Axes and Battle Hammers that not even 5 Human's Could even bare to pick up. Those men were masters at mineing, and at the creation of any sort of battle equipment. The King and Queen had a Child, named Qualithe, who was their only child, for the Queen was Assasinated by the Black Purge (Orclike, or Corrupted Elves or However you'd like) who wanted to eleminate the Family Line. The Kingdom of Karidor was soon after invaded, and the Armies and Royalty was elminated, accept for the Heir to the throne, and the remaining Elite force that brought him to the nearest Human town, amd has been raised amongst the Human without worry, Until now....
Have you got a skin for your character: No Sorry, But im willing to Find a good one, or make one if I have too.
Link or picture of the skin: ^^^^^
05/07/2012 1:03 am
Luthery
Accepted.
05/07/2012 12:23 am
Luthery
Really? Weird. I will fix it :/
05/06/2012 2:26 pm
Murnster667
Excuse me Luthery, but I was banned because I was nuking? I was gone all weekend!!
05/06/2012 1:17 pm
gutty_gut
in game name: gutty_gut
maturity:9
show me pictures of your buildings: none but really good creative builder u name it ill build it
any experince of rp:yes i love rp servers they are amazing
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.yes i have they were very good rules for a server

im from england

rp:
character name: minebuster
race : wood elf
backstory: he was living with his family in the trees high above ground when some kights came and burnt the trees down and he had no where to live his parents died from the flames now he just wounders from places hes extremly good with a sword
picture of skin :none sorry
skin: yes
05/06/2012 2:11 pm
Luthery
Not accepted.
05/06/2012 11:11 am
Luthery
Bump
05/06/2012 7:35 am
Luthery
RoxthesoxIf I join this server should my character be male or female, normally servers lack lady characters. If you've got enough though..

We have got plenty of females and male, so I guess you could pick something. (Remember that this server is new and if you want to complain on something, just leave.)
05/06/2012 6:53 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
egg2011
Ok i cant post my skin its not letting me!
05/06/2012 6:53 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
egg2011
Your in game name eggchaser2011
Age 11
Maturity out of 9/10
Show me some pictures of your builds Pc got wiped sorry!
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? Yes i use to be a vip on one but i shut down!
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned. Yes

RP:
Your characters name: Thomas
Race:Human/Minecraftian
Backstory:Thomas had mean parents and sadly,they forced him too leave.So he made a small boat and sailed to the high seas!Surprisingly a huge storm occured on the first day and he got shipwrecked on the island!
Have you got a skin for your character Yes
Link or picture of the skin:
05/06/2012 7:35 am
Luthery
Accepted.
05/06/2012 6:48 am
Level 48 : Master Answer
Refined_Malachite
Your in game name: min3r97
Maturity: 69
Show me some pictures of your builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... nture-map/ also just check out my projects.
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? I have role played numerous times.
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned. I have read them.

RP:
Your characters name: Rafi Corviser
Race: Human
Backstory: Born and raised on a small farm. I helped my father irrigate the lands, and plant the seeds, but I never enjoyed the "slow" life. I enlisted in the Royal army when I turned 18, I am one of the best warriors on the field. I prefer a sword and some good armor over a bow and light armor.
Have you got a skin for your character: Your in game name
Yes.
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/181606/knight/
05/06/2012 7:36 am
Luthery
Accepted.
05/06/2012 4:24 am
Luthery
Anyone else?
05/06/2012 3:26 am
Luthery
RoxthesoxLuthery if you need any skins PM me, I'm looking for work. Sorta.

Mh'kay mh'kay. Good to know
05/06/2012 2:58 am
Luthery
JKConquererYour in game name: JKConquerer
Show me some pictures of your builds: Sorry no pics available:(
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.

RP:
Your characters name: Dr Who
Race: Timelord
Backstory: The 11th reincarnation of Doctor Who
Have you got a skin for your character:Yes
Link or picture of the skin: No, sorry, I dont upload my skins because I ran into someone on a server wearing my skin. Whilst I felt apreciated, it felt creepy...

Not accepted.
05/06/2012 2:34 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Prince
Debbler
Bump
05/06/2012 2:31 am
Level 37 : Artisan Demolitionist
JKConquerer
Your in game name: JKConquerer
Show me some pictures of your builds: Sorry no pics available:(

RP:
Your characters name: Dr Who
Race: Timelord
Backstory: The 11th reincarnation of Doctor Who came to Earth, and went back in time to the Middle Ages for a one off event, where he then got stuck in the middle of war. His new sonic screwdriver turns into an iron sword.
Have you got a skin for your character:Yes i made one
Link or picture of the skin: No, sorry, I dont upload my skins because I ran into someone on a server wearing my skin. Whilst I felt apreciated, it felt creepy...
05/06/2012 2:29 am
Level 30 : Artisan Cake
ColGamma
Hey as i can see this is a serious RP look at my topic in shops and services if you want me to make custom skins for it.
05/06/2012 2:26 am
Debbler
Your in game name Debbler
Age 13
Maturity 8/10
Show me some pictures of your builds Go to youtube and look up Debbler Zeppelin
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? Ik what metagaming is :3
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned. Yes

RP:
Your characters name Xum Reflis
Gender Male
Race Human
Age 23
Backstory Xum was born while his father was in a battlefield. When he grew to atleast 5 he became very interested in the concept of war. He took special war classes at school. He was taught to be patient, and how to overwhelm most with a blade. When he reached 16, his father, Gandin Reflis, gave him an enchanted golden sword(if i get it in game, all i need is just a golden sword) with the power to rip a man wearing diamond armor in HALF! Xum named it Ionbreaker. His father died a week after he had retrieved the sword. When he grew to 23, people started to call him a mercenary because he started doing "buisness" with people. He has been a highly fierced warrior since he was only 15.
Have you got a skin for your character I made it
Link or picture of the skin http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/deb ... ight-skin/
05/06/2012 2:28 am
Luthery
Accepted.
05/06/2012 2:29 am
Debbler
Are you pming the ip?
05/06/2012 2:25 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
teebox222
could i pleez be white listed?
05/06/2012 2:20 am
Luthery
CutielaurenieOCC:
Your in game name Cutielaurenie
Age 9
Maturity 8-9.
Show me some pictures of your builds I delete my worlds without screenshotting my builds.
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? Im good.
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned. Yes I have read rules.

RP:
Your characters name Sargent Saint Clorina Decenski
Gender Female
Race Human
Age 35
Backstory Saint Clorina Decenski is a well known Sargent. She is respected by many people. Many of the people she knows never thought that females can get into the Royal court as a Knight or a Sargent, But she has proven herself worthy. Many people respect her for her work, And apprieciate her help to protect the kingdom.
Have you got a skin for your character Yup!
Link or picture of the skin http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/pur ... -brunette/

Accept

Accepted.
05/06/2012 2:19 am
asdfjkajksjgf
Backstory Saint Clorina Decenski is a well known Sargent. She is respected by many people. Many of the people she knows never thought that females can get into the Royal court as a Knight or a Sargent, But she has proven herself worthy. Many people respect her for her work, And apprieciate her help to protect the kingdom. One day, She had to go on a long mission, And people are yet wondering of her return. And alas, She returned in full armour, Some scars, But she was perfectly fine. The king and queen respect Clorina Decenski well, And decided to crown her the Royal Guardian.
05/06/2012 2:18 am
asdfjkajksjgf
I'm gonna update backstory sometime, Im just lazy that I cant now.
05/06/2012 2:17 am
asdfjkajksjgf
OCC:
Your in game name Cutielaurenie
Age 9
Maturity 8-9.
Show me some pictures of your builds I delete my worlds without screenshotting my builds.
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? Im good.
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned. Yes I have read rules.

RP:
Your characters name Sargent Saint Clorina Decenski
Gender Female
Race Human
Age 35
Backstory Saint Clorina Decenski is a well known Sargent. She is respected by many people. Many of the people she knows never thought that females can get into the Royal court as a Knight or a Sargent, But she has proven herself worthy. Many people respect her for her work, And apprieciate her help to protect the kingdom. One day, She had to go on a long mission, And people are yet wondering of her return. And alas, She returned in full armour, Some scars, But she was perfectly fine. The king and queen respect Clorina Decenski well, And decided to crown her the Royal Guardian.
Have you got a skin for your character Yup!
Link or picture of the skin http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/pur ... -brunette/

Accept
05/06/2012 2:20 am
asdfjkajksjgf
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome