Age of Craftalot - Looking for you! [IP :178.33.67.11:25565]

Luthery's Avatar Luthery4/15/12 12:44 pm
4/22/2012 7:51 am
Luthery's Avatar Luthery

I'm Luthery and I'm the owner of Age of Craftalot and I'm looking for some good roleplayers who know how to roleplay and understand the rules for it and understands what Meta-Gaming, Godmode, Roleplay and other words mean. Our server is hosted with elite hosting and have got 48 slots and 3G ram. We just made a new map and we're looking for good builders and good roleplayers. Here is some pictures of some places that are under construction by our staff and players. In this server you won't have alot of protection all over the place and can easily setup your home or buy one in any town or wilderness. We are using local (Roleplay) and Global (OOC) channels to keep all the spam away.

Write this application, if you're intrested in this server.

Application
OOC:

Your in game name
Show me some pictures of your builds
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.

RP:
Your characters name
Description (How do your character look, is he evil or good, sexy or ugly, female or male?
Have you got a skin for your character
Link or picture of the skin
Luthery
Level 21 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2012 7:51 am
Luthery
Bump
04/17/2012 5:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SWAG_HARD1
Hey Luth it says im no longer white listed on the server :/
04/16/2012 5:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HerpDerpDerp
IGN: Herp_Derp_Derp

Maturity: Fairly high. I take RPing seriously.
Show me some pictures of your builds:
Here are a couple pictures of a project I was working on a while back:

[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]

[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]

Any earlier experiences with roleplaying?:
Yes, I've been on a few other servers and have been RPing for about a year now.

Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.

RP:
Your characters name: Sumner Godsbane
Race: Human
Backstory:
Born to a poor family, Sumner grew up in poverty. Because his father was a drunk, being the oldest of his siblings, he had to hunt to feed and fund his mother and two sisters. It was difficult for him to support his entire family, and his weak young sisters eventually died of starvation. His mother, not being able to bare the loss of her daughters, took her own life. Sumner then ran away from home, as he could not bare his father and the guilt of his sisters' and mother's deaths. While he was living out on the roads alone, a traveling band of merchants picked him up. With them, Sumner learned the basics of being a merchant. Throughout the years that followed, Sumner became one of the best merchants around. He wanted to compensate for his childhood of poverty, so he strived to be as rich as possible. Sumner will do anything he can to see his wealth grow. Anything.

Description (How do your character look, is he evil or good, sexy or ugly, female or male?
Sumner is a medium built dirty blonde haired male. He isn't evil, but he isn't good either. His moral alignment is more neutral. He can be kind and harsh. He is young, but knows what he is doing, and is determined to succeed.

Have you got a skin for your character
I'm working on a skin right now. I'll post it when I finish it.
04/16/2012 10:56 am
Luthery
-_-
04/16/2012 9:41 am
Luthery
Bump, I will accept any application that have been posted in a hour. So keep F5'ing the thread
04/15/2012 2:22 pm
Luthery
I won't accept any more applications, I will sleep now
04/15/2012 2:08 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
pin1197
Your in game name pin1197
Age 13
Maturity very high
Show me some pictures of your builds i never take pictures but i love to build almost any thing out there exspecialy towns.
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? yes i always try to bring in role play with any server
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned. yes

RP:
Your characters name patra
Gender male
Race human
Age 156
Backstory he is so old that he can barely remember any thing for a short time period and must take brakes on long journeys he is very smart and percular but does not show these adjetives he is quite to all players he will kill you if you hurt him at all he does not take well to people who think they are better than everyone else he is a trust worthy and he is a perfectionest he does not stop until the job is done until he likes it he eventualy wants to make a town for all familys in the world of minecraft and he has birds living in his beard
Description (he is old and dirty looking but is very clean, he is good to all that are nice, he is good looking and looking for a nice old grandma, male
Have you got a skin for your character yes
i cant remember the name of it but it looks like a old man it was some funky name so i cant remember it
04/15/2012 1:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
tomdawg43
Your in game name: tomdawg43
Maturity: 10/10. I know when to have fun and when to be serious.
Show me some pictures of your builds; http://s1048.photobucket.com/albums/s379/tomdawg43/
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?: Yes! I was on Age of Mining! It kinda went downhill, so i'm looking for a new RP server!
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.: Yes I have.

RP:
Your characters name: Lord Tandon
Race: Human
Backstory: Lord Tandon was a young prince when his father, Lord Harnell, was murdered by jealousy from the dwarve King, who at the time had suffered a embarrising defeat to the army of Lord Harnell. Prince Tandon became Lord Tandon at the age of 25. He ruled over the kingdom, expanding and growing the empire his father had left behind. He became a fair, but ruthless military leader and Lord.
Description (How do your character look, is he evil or good, sexy or ugly, female or male? He is average height, and stands tall and strong. He walks with a slight limp, from a swordfight against a enemy in a war. He has dirty blone hair, and blue eyes. All of te ladies in the kingdom like him:) He is the good guy! He often wears dark blue and brown, with yellow and red accents.
Have you got a skin for your character: Not Yet, working on one though.
Link or picture of the skin:
04/15/2012 2:03 pm
Luthery
Added
04/15/2012 1:54 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
tvs1
Your in game name tvs1
Age 13
Maturity High
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? Yes, Many i did actually made a private role-play server with some people from my class.
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned. yes i know the rules, and i understand the risk of breaking them.

RP:
Your characters name Lu
Gender Male
Race Elf
Age 20
Backstory He escaped as the only one from a city attacked by the evil army back in the days, he have since then lived in the forrest as a hunter. Shooting animals and selling the skin and meet in the city. But he is also considering to move to the city to live there in a house.
Description (How do your character look, is he evil or good, sexy or ugly, female or male? Im not done with the skin yet but i promise it will fit in to the world.
Have you got a skin for your character Yes but i am working on it so its not done yet
Link or picture of the skin (coming soon)

I am working hard on my skin, so i don't hope it gives -point that it isn't ready yet.

-tvs1
04/15/2012 1:56 pm
Luthery
Added, welcome
04/15/2012 1:46 pm
Level 25 : Expert Taco
shankardom
Your in game name : Shankardom
Age 15
Maturity 9.1/10
Show me some pictures of your builds -
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? Yes many other servers

RP:
Your characters name Sir Shankardom
Gender Male
Race Human
Age 21
Backstory: A King's Son , who never backed down from a fight , he was the king's royal commander and lead his men fearlessly into battle, one day the high kings advisor issued a bounty on any former soldiers so that he can usurp the throne, the rest of his men were killed however he banished to a small elf village and was never heard of again, now with his father dead he swears to take the kingdom away from the snake who caused this
Description (How do your character look, is he evil or good, sexy or ugly, female or male? Very good looking and Evil , and very persuasive , skilled with a bow and a hit with the ladys

i hope you select me
04/15/2012 1:53 pm
Luthery
You didn't accept all of the question and your backstory is quite bad.
04/15/2012 1:44 pm
Luthery
Your application could make it, fix it a bit and add some stuff to it and than I guess I could add you.
04/15/2012 1:27 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Pirate
LousyPirate
MINECRAFTONIAN
Verry mature and serious
Dont have pitcs , but worked for CaptainSparklez
Yes http://www.godcraft.com
Yes

Minegronian
Man
Human
Left behind by his dad who had to fight in the war against the Orcs, looking for revenge.
Description: Wild,sexy,good and male
Yes
Skin link
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/125222/templar-v3/
04/15/2012 1:32 pm
Luthery
Accepted. Go to my profile and you will find the ip adress there on the server Age of Craftalot.
04/15/2012 1:24 pm
tvs1
When do yo think we will start?

And can i help build the world?
04/15/2012 1:24 pm
tvs1
Your in game name tvs1
Age 13
Maturity High
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying? Yes, Many
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned. yes

RP:
Your characters name Lu
Gender Male
Race Elf
Age 20
Backstory He escaped as the only one from a city attacked by the evil army back in the days, he have since then lived in the forrest.
Description (How do your character look, is he evil or good, sexy or ugly, female or male? Im not done with the skin yet but i promise it will fit in to the world.
Have you got a skin for your character Yes but i am working on it so its not done yet
Link or picture of the skin (coming soon)

-tvs1
04/15/2012 1:30 pm
Luthery
Not accepted
04/15/2012 1:33 pm
tvs1
Why?
plz re consider i really want this?

Don't just ignore me
04/15/2012 1:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
Xeph-mon
Your in game name:Xephom
Maturity:9/10
Show me some pictures of your builds:All my good builds were deleted by a malfunction on deinstalling a mod
Any earlier expriences with roleplaying?:Yes
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned.:Yes

RP:
Your characters name:Eldar
Race:Elf
Backstory:He came to the kingdom of craftalot to escape from the evil that attacked his village
Description (How do your character look, is he evil or good, sexy or ugly, female or male?:Good
Have you got a skin for your character:No
04/15/2012 1:30 pm
Luthery
Not accepted.
04/15/2012 1:15 pm
Luthery
Anyone..?
04/15/2012 12:58 pm
Luthery
*sigh*. Everytime I post something, it dies. I will be off and play some Battlefield, when I'm back so probably will there be some new applications.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome