[ALERT] | EnioxHQ |Staff Recruitment | All Spots Opened | GamingNetwork| [Alert]

NanoYT's Avatar NanoYT7/23/18 2:34 am
1 emeralds 79
EnioxHQ Network is a big upcoming Gaming network,

As far as Minecraft we have a Network that will consist of Factions, Skyblock, and Prison. Minigames are a though at the moment and may be added to the network as we continue to put ourselves out there.

As far as Staff goes we have some already but are looking for dedicated Staff for the Network its self, This staff members would have to the most active in discord/server and will have to know how to do their jobs with out being clueless to what their doing.

The Roles that We are acquiring at the moment:

- Media Roles (Read my other forum post on info about this)

- Developer (Someone to help me code and customize plugins to make the network
good)

- SrAdmin (Someone who know Servers inside and out and can be active more than
any other staff member on and off
the server)

- Admin (Someone that can be very active on and off the server and know how to fix a
lot of player problems without
assistance)

- JrAdmin (Someone that can assist the higher Admins and solve problems that they
need help with)

==================================================================

Roles as in Mods and helpers are always open to all people and are easier to apply for, We are planning to make this a big network so all the dedicated help would be much appreciated and will not go in rewarded

To get more Info on the Network and these Roles join our discord at:
discord.gg/MwUucCf

Hopefully with all of your help we can make this into one of the big and great networks I know it can become
NanoYT
Level 2 : Apprentice Network