AlisonMC - Not sure what I am doing wrong

Mr_LovaLova's Avatar Mr_LovaLova1/7/18 9:46 am
1 emeralds 153 6
1/7/2018 8:11 pm
WirelessTomato's Avatar WirelessTomato
Hello, I am the owner of AlisonMC. I have been working on the server for couple of years we have tons of custom plugins with very interesting custom gameplay altering mechanics.

But we always struggled to keep players online. Can you please give me your opinions.

TOWNY SERVER
IP: ALISONMC.CO.UK

Any feedback is much appreciated.
Mr_LovaLova
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/07/2018 10:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Versille
I'll check it out when I get home on the 18th. What type of server is it besides Towny?
01/07/2018 10:34 am
Mr_LovaLova
RPG leveling system, magic, bossing, dungeons, very difficult survival.
01/07/2018 9:55 am
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
WirelessTomato
I checked out your server. Right when I joined Towny I experienced a ton of latency and I run a pretty strong computer. Also when I joined I was a little confused about where I was. IDK is the spawn is larger than that but from what I saw it seemed small. My last comment would be that you only allow players to join in the latest version of the game. Most of your dedicated MC players and this also goes for pvp in factions wnt to play on 1.7 or 1.8 so if you could bring those back you would keep more players.
01/07/2018 10:35 am
Mr_LovaLova
After playing for 1m and 22 seconds on the server thank you very much for your insightful review of the towny server. You really managed to capture the entire server in those 1m and 22 seconds.
01/07/2018 8:11 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
WirelessTomato
I played for a minute because I didn't understand what I was doing. It doesn't take long to tell if the server is laggy, spawn is too small and that people dont want to play in just 1.12. You asked why people dont stay? That is why I didnt stay. As a server owner you should be a little more mature with your responses. Setting a good image for your server and self.
01/07/2018 10:42 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
CoolLord22
I can see where you're coming from seeing how they only played for 1 minute and 22 seconds, but if you want more people to play try not to be so... idk... rude I guess is the word I'm looking for? The message you sent was extremely sarcastic which isn't a good quality for an owner (I'm not trying to start anything or like be mean, just giving some insight). I'll try to check out the server here in a little bit, but I'm not much of a towny person so not sure what help I can give.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome