Alpha Chaos MC: Recruiting now!

ak47sniperaxe's Avatar ak47sniperaxe8/7/14 8:17 am
8/11/2014 11:44 am
ak47sniperaxe's Avatar ak47sniperaxe
Hello, potential future staff.

A while ago, Alpha Chaos (Under a different name) was achieving 50 players at a time, and a booming community. Now we are looking to start up again!

I am looking to hire a team of Admins, A team of Chat Moderators, Helpers (Who unlike conventional ranks in servers, will have just as much responsibility as mods), and Devs, as well as some potential players!

Alpha Chaos MC is aiming to be a unique server, with new, innovative minigames, as well as some classics. Although these are plans we will be starting on factions to build a player base.

---STAFF APPLICATIONS--
(All staff must be mature, have grammatical sense, and be willing to work. WAGES will be negotiable to the more hard working, and 'Pay rises' of a sort can ensue.)

ADMINISTRATOR- COPY AND PASTE.3/5
Click to reveal
Admins will be expected to reside over many walks of the server, helping players, sorting out petty disputes between staff, as well as possibly mentoring staff. You will have opportunities both on the development side, as well as some playing.
Name:

Experience:

Good Qualities:

Why you should stand out:

Any other comments:

CHAT MODERATOR- COPY AND PASTE. 2/10
Click to reveal
Chat Mods should be able to always help, play and talk with the players, and sort out any problems they have.

Name:

Experience:

Good Qualities:

Any other comments:

DEV- COPY AND PASTE. CONCEPT- 0/5 CODING- 3/4

Click to reveal
Developers can either be Concept developers, or coding Developers, or both. Pick which you want.

Concept/Coding/Both Dev:

Name:

Experience:

Good Qualities:

[IF CODING DEV, ANSWER] What programming languages are you familiar with:

Any other comments:

Good luck with the applications!
ak47sniperaxe
Level 25 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2014 11:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Nexxomeldi
hi im apply for admin

experiance: i am good owner and have been mod and have been admin and have been every rank and have been even donator

why me: i am very cool and use proper grammor and spelling so u can trust me and even give me op if u feel like it i will disable my nex hacks while i am am on ur server and very goodly help

how i can help: i can give u a very good help by banning people that have diamonds for xray because no one is allowed to cheat when im around

btw im notch so u might wanna except me i can give u free god apples just give me op

please except me if not i will apply again and get in just except me now and i wont have to thx and have a good day
08/11/2014 11:44 am
ak47sniperaxe
Excepted*, Co owner.
08/11/2014 9:46 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
Googooman46

Experience:I have owned a server and have been a moderator and admin on many other servers

Good Qualities:I am normally on a computer and I am very good at knowing about what servers do and are for

Why you should stand out:I am nice and active and would like to help start a server

Any other comments: please respond yes or no
08/11/2014 6:58 am
Level 1 : New Network
mr_craftalot
IGN: mr_craftalot

Position going for? Admin

Experience: I've had a huge amount of experience with players, plugins, commands, building and in fact owning several servers, currently making one at this moment in time. I've been playing minecraft for there abouts 2-3 years now, so I know a lot about it.

Good Qualities: I'm very good with players and sorting out infliction's or situations that might occur between some. I know an absolute tonne of stuff to do with plugins, builds, commands etc. Very good with learning new stuff as I learn pretty fast. Fairly good builder, best style would be natural builds.

A little about myself: I'm a 15 year old boy who loves playing minecraft. I hope to become a Police Officer when I'm older. Right now I am currently motivated into creating a server and helping other servers with all of their tasks. I have a lot of free time on my hands, I'm English and easily get on with other players/members. I also have a good sense of humor and can be a fun guy to hand out with!

Why you should stand out: With my past experience and knowledge of minecraft, I'd be a great addition to your staff team. I'm very mature when it comes to my job and I am A-level in psychology therefor I know how players would react to certain things, how they act, people telling false to others etc. Trying not to sound like a boast, but I am a cool guy and can make a lot of friends easily.

Any other comments: I know that going for Admin straight away is a big thing, and the chances of getting it this fast are slim, but if you want I'd gladly hand over my skype or Enjin to get to know some of you better. Or to start off as a small rank and work my way up to help the server out to even more of an extent.
I haven't done this application in colour because I fear that many could be colour blind, I'd rather people be able to see it than struggle to read it

Thanks very much for reading my application.
- Craft
08/11/2014 6:56 am
ak47sniperaxe
isoffieName:Sofia

Experience:I've been playing mine craft for 3 years and I know the game inside out. I also used to me mod on a server called Batcave.. but it closed down last year. So now I'm searching for a new job.

Good Qualities:I am very fun to play with and to hang out with. You are going to love my humour and you will never be bored. Also, I have a great imagination for any projects the server might have

Why you should stand out:I will have an answer to any question a player may ask, I have never been banned on any servers and I am very mature(10/10).You are going to love my humour and you will never be bored.

Any other comments:BTW I'm a girl:)

Accepted, chat mod.
08/11/2014 6:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
isoffie
Positioning for : Admin

Name:Sofia

Experience:I've been playing mine craft for 3 years and I know the game inside out. I also used to me mod on a server called Batcave.. but it closed down last year. So now I'm searching for a new job.

Good Qualities:I am very fun to play with and to hang out with. You are going to love my humour and you will never be bored. Also, I have a great imagination for any projects the server might have

Why you should stand out:I will have an answer to any question a player may ask, I have never been banned on any servers and I am very mature(10/10).You are going to love my humour and you will never be bored. I can code and do plugins.

Any other comments:BTW I'm a girl:)
08/11/2014 6:22 am
ak47sniperaxe
bbUMP
08/08/2014 2:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Coolikethat
What I would like to apply for: Head-Admin

This was a past app I made for a different server, you can check out the original post of it here:
http://www.vortexpvp.com/forum/page/1/m ... pplication

It was for a helper app, but I would like to apply for a head-admin spot on your server.

DO NOTE THAT SOME OF THE QUESTIONS ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THAT SERVER, PLEASE IGNORE THOSE.

Coolikethat's Helper Application

Last Edited: February 5th 2014

Name: Nicholas, or Nick.

Timezone: PST Pacific Time zone, Canada.

Question 1: Why do you think you would make a good staff member? Why are you applying for mod?
Response: I believe I personally would make a decent staff member. I don't want to go overboard and say I would make some amazing staff member but I do have lots of experience with staff in the past and can commit a lot of time to helping the server and moderating it. That basically leads me to my next point of why I am applying for staff. I'm not sure what it is, but I just love to help and moderate. My last server had to be shut down due to the fact my owner was enrolled in the USAF and was being shipped out into battle. He left his admin (me), in charge of the server but unfortunately due to technical difficulties with the server config/control panel we decided that it would just be best to shut it down. So on that note, I'm hoping to get a new spot on a different server and continue helping out!

I've also noticed that lately there hasn't been much staff online late at night. I'm on late a lot as I love gaming at night and I stay up quite late quite a lot.

Question 2: Do you vote daily and have you read the rules?
Response: I do vote daily. I fully understand that voting is what allows a server to get bigger and gain popularity. Plus you get free goodies, why wouldn't you vote? The second question here was a simple one, do you know the rules. I would sure hope someone applying for helper/mod would know the rules; so with a basic answer, yes I do know the rules.

Rules:
1. No Hacking
2. No Spamming
3. No Advertising
4. No Racism
5. No Glitching
6. No Exploits
7. No Donation Scamming
8. No Disrespect to the Staff
9. No lying to staff members
10. No Nether Bedrock bases

Allowed:
1. Trapping other members is allowed
2. Lying to other members is allowed
3. Luring is allowed
4. Scamming members is allowed
5. Betraying is allowed

Question 3: How long have you been playing on this server?
Response: I have been playing a long time on this server. I took a pretty big break in 2013 admittedly. I was very busy that year and had experimented with other games. But I have started regularly in 2014 and have been playing Vortex since it was almost released, were those ever the days. Back when, 'Outlines' was still on this server. I also had the great of experience of being punished for using x-ray back then. You may wonder why I say that was a 'great experience'. Not only did that experience make me quit cheating forever but it also made me realize how much I wanted to be one of those people. To be someone who spreads good and enforces the rules, a staff member. Now that I've grown older and have matured I would love to have a shot.

Question 4: Are you currently staff or applying to be staff on a different server?
Response: That would be a affirmative no for both answers. As I mentioned earlier I use to be the admin/manager of a server for a while but it shutdown. I've also tried my own servers which always end up failing. Generally I like to find moderate size servers to be a staff member on but in this case since I've been on here for so long I'd love to try and moderate a bigger and awesome server.

Question 5: Have you ever been banned on other servers and if so explain why.
Response: I'm glad to say I've never been banned on another server for a legit reason. Once on a Hunger games server I was accidently banned when after lagging the console thought I was flying and I got a 2 day ban. I immediately contacted the staff and resolved the issue.

Question 6: What are two ways you can help improve VortexPvP?
Response: I think I could help to improve many things. I am a decent builder, I'm good with plugins, I'm good with people (or at least I think I am xD), and I could help suggest for new features to be added to the server. But one thing I could see that I could definitely immediately help improve would be the chat. I see a lot of excessive profanity and some pretty gruesome talk. But along with that I could also help or give my opinion on anything you guys are working on/plotting.

Question 7: If you were in a situation you were not suited to handle what would you do?
Response: Well with my experience of being staff on past servers I have a little mind check-list I go through when exercising my powers. First, I always handle the situation to the best of my ability/powers. Second, if not able to handle it myself I contact a staff of higher rank or any other staff to assist with the problem. Third, if the problem is still not resolved or there is no other staff on the server then I try and contact someone via Skype/email/text/website etc... (This depends on how dire the issue is.) Fourth, if I cannot get a hold of any staff and the problem is still not resolved I will leave an inbox message on the website to a higher ranked staff member or wait for one to come on.

Question 8: Are you able to help advertise the server?
Response: I can definitely help advertise the server. I have a you tube channel I use to post videos on for my old server I was admin on until it shut down. Unfortunately when it shutdown I deleted everything so will not be able to check my work. But I made all types of videos from gameplay to trailers to how-to's(minecraft). Before I was higher ranked staff member I also used to make videos to prove of people hacking/x-raying/abusing rules. I can also advertise in any other way you guys would want me to.

Question 9: Will you be active on the website?
Response: Yeah for sure, I love to engage with the community as well as use as a tool to help solve problems in-game. Unfortunately I haven't been active on this website but that is definitely going to change. I can definitely guarantee myself being on the website 7 days a week other then if I'm going somewhere that restricts internet usage.

Question 10: How many days are you on the server?
I can easily be on the server 7 days a week other then as I mentioned above due to internet restriction. I was waiting to apply on here for staff as I just passed my hard semester of school which included all my sciences, (chemistry, physics, biology) as well as calculus and engineering. My second semester will be a lot easier and I can guarantee I'll be on a lot.

Question 11: How many hours are you on the server for?
Response: Generally on an average day I can probably be on the server about 2-4 hours. Weekends probably 5+ hours. On weekdays if I have homework or other things then that can probably be limited down to around 1-2 hours. I will definitely try to be on a lot or if you have a certain amount of time you'd like me to be on every day I can follow that for sure.

Those hours are only rough estimates, I've decided not to give you some ridiculous time I can't follow and therefore I wanted to undershoot my general actual and probable play time.

Question 12: Do you have some sort of "Recording Program" to record players who are hacking?
Response: Yes, I have the recording software Fraps on my laptop as well as my PC. I am very familiar to it and can have it ready at all times if needed.

My Fraps has stopped working lately for no apparent reason. Until fixed I will be resorting to the free version of Bandicam.

Thank you for reviewing my Helper application. I hope the information above will influence you to add me to the VortexPvP staff. If you'd like to contact me privately please contact me by either messaging me on the website or in-game and we can go from there.

Thanks
- Coolikethat

EDITS: All my edits will appear green under the appropriate response to any question I feel I forgot something or that simply needed editing.
08/08/2014 3:07 am
ak47sniperaxe
Accepted, Admin. After some hard work as admin a Head-Admin role will be given out to a suitable reciever.
08/08/2014 2:25 am
Jaro9910
Thank you so much !
08/07/2014 1:29 pm
shadowminer2002
IGN:shadowminer2002

Experience:I have my own server i have ban some people for lieing spaming and cursing in chat they have also hacked and blown up my spawn

Im good with: i know a lot of plugins im good with factions essentials world guard world edit i know that to have factions you need mcore im good with player vault and player head and so u dont get hacked nocheat+

Why me:im love helping people with servers i think thats the best thing in minecraft
i would never abuse anyone or grief your servers im not like that because i dont want that on my server

Other comments i hope you read this and choose me to be admin or mod

Thx shadowminer2002
08/07/2014 1:16 pm
shadowminer2002
hello i am 14 years old i have owned my own server so i know a lot of plugins i can help with the server if im admin i think that with my knowledge and yours we will have a great server i know about world edit world guard essentials factions player vault player heads and a lot more so i would like to know if i can be admin or mod on the server thx

-shadowminer2002
08/07/2014 12:42 pm
Jaro9910
IGN: Jaro9910

Experience: I'm an owner of a server and i help people on another sever with their problems. I had to ban some people because they were annoying.

Good Qualities: I'm not so good with building but I'm pretty good with commands and plugins. Also I'm good with bad people how hack and do bad things.
I also can mangage up to 10 hours a day on minecraft (if i have enough time or if I have holidays)

Why you should stand out: I would love to help with your server, I would help a lot of people with their problems and i'm good with plugins and commands and I would never abuse.

Any other comments: I hope you choose me, if not ok

With thanks -Jaro9910
08/08/2014 2:13 am
ak47sniperaxe
Sorry for the long reply, accepted, chatmod.
08/07/2014 12:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
C_OWN3R
IGN: C_OWN3R

Experience: I have been Admin on two servers and I have been playing Minecraft since 2010. I know how plugins work and I can effectively code and set up a server. I even have a server pre-built that I could provide!

Good Qualities: I am very easygoing and laid back, but I can be strict when i need to be. I consider myself a funny person that isn't afraid of others opinions.

Why you should stand out: I have lots of experience all around Minecraft and

Any other comments: I'm not too good at building. I have a Skype and I can dedicate time to the server
08/07/2014 12:18 pm
ak47sniperaxe
Accepted, Admin. The server wont be necessary.
08/07/2014 11:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CookieFartz

Experience: I've been a Developer for Heroes of the storm/Mod+ , Admin for Dynamex , Owned a network before.

Good Qualities: Fair , Helpful , Experience with plugins , Un-Biased , Active.

Why you should stand out: I actually like to go out and play with the server members legit and get to know them instead of just watching chat and waiting for someone to need help .

Any other comments: Im famiier with Java And C++ not super huge though .
08/07/2014 12:19 pm
ak47sniperaxe
Accepted, Dev
08/07/2014 11:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
08/07/2014 11:29 am
ak47sniperaxe
Accepted Admin.
08/07/2014 10:38 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
iKeithLP
Admins will be expected to reside over many walks of the server, helping players, sorting out petty disputes between staff, as well as possibly mentoring staff. You will have opportunities both on the development side, as well as some playing.
Name: Keith IGN: iKeithHD

Experience: Currently an admin/manager on SkyZus, Mod on EmergingRealms, Mod/Helper on Megacraft.

Good Qualities: I am an experienced staff and I know what is right and wrong. I am a very trustworthy person not like other players that reveals someone's secret. I like helping players especially the new players. I may be a funny player at the same time, I may be strict to players. I am just a simple player that enjoys playing Minecraft. In times of trouble I could be the one who you can talk to. I really like to have my time on the server. I am a responsible staff you will know.

Why you should stand out: Because this server needs my help and I know that you won't regret it if I would be a staff on this server. I am an experienced staff and I know what is right and wrong. I am a very trustworthy person not like other players that reveals someone's secret. I have experiences on fixing different plugins on their configurations but I am still learning how to make a plugin. I can keep the server in order and give the players the best experience they will have. I like helping players especially the new players. I may be a funny player at the same time, I may be strict to players. I am just a simple player that enjoys playing Minecraft. In times of trouble I could be the one who you can talk to. I really like to have my time on the server. I am a responsible staff you will know.

Any other comments:I am from Philippines, but I am currently living here in Doha, Qatar (Somewhere in the Middle East, near Saudi Arabia.) I know some basics about HTML and JavaScript.
08/07/2014 10:43 am
ak47sniperaxe
Accepted as Admin, I'll mail you details.
08/07/2014 10:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
08/07/2014 10:25 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
snorebear
please respond yes/no
08/07/2014 10:42 am
ak47sniperaxe
Denied due to lack of information, but you are welcome to work as a server helper.
08/07/2014 10:20 am
techperson1
Name: Eli

Experience: I have run and managed my own server, and helped on many others. I know how to manage staff, and generally work well with people.

Good Qualities: While I do code, I am not a big introvert. I can work well with anyone, and help a server move in the right direction by managing plugins and people.

Why you should stand out: I am an fun, and energetic person and can bring a lot to your server not only as a Dev but also potentially as an Admin.

Any other comments:

I hope to somehow help you make an awesome server!

Thanks,
Eli
08/07/2014 10:17 am
techperson1
Concept/Coding/Both Dev: Concept, but also some coding

Name: Eli

Experience: I have run and managed my own server, and helped on many others. I fully understand the workings of plugins, and hope to get deeper into developing them.

Good Qualities: I am energetic, and can bring a lot to the staff team. I am very knowledgable about what I do, a quick learner and I work efficiently.

Why you should stand out: I can manage plugins and time very efficiently, and I always look to make the game as fun as possible, because really, thats what the game was created for.

[IF CODING DEV, ANSWER] What programming languages are you familiar with: I am familiar with the basics of Java, fluent in most Web Dev languages.

Any other comments:
I hope to bring a lot to the team, and to the server, and am looking forward to speaking further about a job on the server.

Thanks,
Eli
08/07/2014 10:19 am
ak47sniperaxe
Accepted, Dev. I'll message you further details.
08/07/2014 12:01 pm
techperson1
And Skype username is tekperson1 if you didn't get it.
08/07/2014 10:14 am
snorebear
ignore my user i was a noob at the time
08/07/2014 10:13 am
XenonNeon
Position: Admin

Name: Daniel

IGN: XenonGummyBear

Experience: Been playing MC since 1.2.4, Admin on a small server, no coding experience.

Good Qualities: I play MC about 5-7 hours a day, so I can be on the server a lot, I'm thinking about majoring in HRT which has to do with hospitality so I really like helping people and making them feel welcome on the servers.

Why you should stand out: I get along well with people and I go with the flow, you can joke around with me, too many people take things too serious, especially staff, and I don't like that. I think that staff could/should be joked around with by the community. It makes the game more interesting.

Any other comments: I am typically on from 8 am - 12 pm and then back on again from 10 pm - 1 am (EST) so I will be on most morning and nights but not so often the afternoon. Starting August 18th, I go back to school, so I'll be on like 4 pm - 9 pm during that time. Also, I'd love to help out in any way I can! Thanks.
08/07/2014 10:19 am
ak47sniperaxe
Accepted, Admin. Will message you with details.
08/07/2014 10:11 am
snorebear
Name: Joey (Username: SnoreJoey)

Experience: i have been Op on a server and a admin on a server and a mod on a server i am a pro at minecraft and believe in the step proccess:
3 warnings, kick, mute, jail, tempban, permaban

good qualities: i am nice kind an respect the players

why you should stand out: i will help those in need follow the rules and be the best admin you can get
08/07/2014 10:32 am
snorebear
Hope you like me and i get the job!
08/07/2014 9:31 am
Nexxomeldi
Plugin Dev:

Name: Caleb

Experience: In what? Staff-wise I've been countless ranks, but dev-wise I started learning to code about a month or two ago. I'm still learning so it'll take some time, but I'll get there.

Good Qualities: I am good at figuring out how plugins work, and I have always been quite skilled with computers. I'm learning to code now, but it should take a while before I can do the stuff you want.

Why you should stand out: I'm a fun, easy-going guy. I have been playing Minecraft for a while, but most of it has been on a single server. I grew to like that community but it shut down so now I'm hoping to move on, and helping a server restart seems like a fun way to find a new server. I act a little immature at times, but we all do, don't we?

What programming languages are you familiar with: Java, a little HTML, and Batch (I don't know if batch counts, but it's fun to use )

Any other comments: I can understand if you don't accept me, but please reply to it if you don't. I've applied for stuff before where the owner doesn't reply at all, and it's annoying.

Thanks for reading my application! I hope you consider letting me join your server
08/07/2014 10:08 am
ak47sniperaxe
Accepted, Junior Dev/ Chat Mod.
08/07/2014 10:10 am
Nexxomeldi
Thanks! Is the server ready for players to join yet? I didn't see an IP on the thread
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome