Alphen Sword Online looking for builders (S.A.O server)

AlphenSwordOnline's Avatar AlphenSwordOnline12/27/12 5:10 pm
1 emeralds 3.2k 84
9/13/2014 11:04 am
Gh4stly_G4ming's Avatar Gh4stly_G4ming
i
AlphenSwordOnline
Level 1 : New Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/13/2014 11:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Gh4stly_G4ming
IGN? Gh4stlyG4ming

What is Sword Art Online? A Virtual Reality in which you have to beat all 100 levels in order to win, and get out of the game. But if you die in the game you die in real life.

How would you help in this project? Lots of work on the dungeons,labyrinths. I can also help build towns in the wilderness.

What is the name of this server? Alphen Sword Online

How old are you? 13

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? I'm great at building but have not tried coding yet.

What is a Nerve Gear? A virtual Reality Helmet that immerses you into the game..

How many floors in SAO: 100
04/15/2014 9:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Brighteagle
Ign: Brighteagle
Sword Art Online: SAO is the name of a virtual mmo rpg that has 100 floors on the floating castle Aincrad SAO is also the name of the anime and/or manga Sword Art Online which is about the main character kirigaya irl name and ign kirito which becomes the hero of the sao incident in which all players that play sao are trapped in because the creator did not add a log out option.
How i would help: I can help build and help with ideas and planning of each level of aincrad while i will hope to help with GGO because i have read the novel and would love to help
Name of the server: Alphen Sword Online
plugins and building skills:50 - 50
nerve gear: The device used to play Sao which was gotten rid off after the Sao incident except Kirigaya was allowed to keep his because of weird government reasons and was replaced with the AmuSphere By RECTO
Floors:100 beaten on 76 in original SAO by Kirito
02/23/2014 12:48 am
fireninja109
IGN: fireninja109

What is Sword Art Online?: It is a Virtual Reality MMORPG that allows players to enter a Virtual World, in this case, Aincrad, with the use of NerveGear.

How would you help in this project?: I could help build the towns

What is the name of this server?: Alphen Sword Online

How old are you?: 13

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding?: I have great skills at building but have no skills in plugins or coding

What is a Nerve Gear?: It is a helmet that can use micro wave frequencies to send and receive signals from the brain to make you become part of the game

10/21/2013 11:21 pm
Mix3638
IGN? My username is mix3638

What is Sword Art Online? Sword Art Online is an anime in which a boy bought a game to play that he beta tested, but when oficially released was trapped in the game

How would you help in this project? I am a creative builder (mainly dungeon like structures). I could also help by giving new players tips and help.

How old are you? 13 turning 14 On February the 21st

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? I am a creative builder, but I tried coding once, but it hurt my head, Owee

What is a Nerve Gear? A MotorCycle like helmet that players wear to play the game SAO

How many floors in SAO: There are 100 floors in SAO
10/10/2013 1:27 pm
Thatrobotninja
IGN? robotninja9000

What is SAO? A anime that takes place in a VRMMO that is turned into a lethal game, and to win and escape you have to beat 100 levels.

How do you want to help this project? I really enjoy working with other builders and building myself, So if you need something built I'm your guy. I'm also very handy at determining symmetry in structures.

What is the name of this server? Alphen Sword Online.

How old are you? 15

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? I am a very good builder but unfortunately I have no experience with plugin coding.

What is Nerve Gear? Nerve Gear is what SAO players used to control and experience SAO. The device directly puts a person conciseness into the game and allows them to truly experience the game world through all of their senses.

How many floors in SAO? Their are a total of 100 floors.
10/02/2013 12:07 am
zanthat
IGN? zanthat

What is Sword Art Online? A game described in a light novel, turned into an anime. It is about a NerveGear game (VRMMORPG) that has to be won before any user can stop playing.
How would you help in this project? I love building and would love to help with this project if it is not already done.

How old are you? 16 almost 17

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? I enjoy building and think I can do a decent job.

What is a Nerve Gear? A game console for VRMMORPG games that that is like a helmet.

09/16/2013 4:16 pm
AlphenSwordOnline
also, i forgot to mention. everyone that has applied so far will be contacted soon, sorry for the wait!
09/16/2013 4:14 pm
AlphenSwordOnline
hey, sorry guys for being inactive, but anyways the signup thread is now here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post2401546.html#p2401546 please do not post any more applications on this thread, because i no longer check up on it.
09/06/2013 3:27 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
IGN? jakesoboy

Skype or steam username? flying_walrus509

What is Sword Art Online? SAO is an anime/light novel about a teen named Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya who one day plays a game called Sword Art Online and gets stuck in the game after the maker of the game says You cant leave the game and the only way out is by beating all 100 floors of SAO. He then meets Asuna, a girl in which he falls in love with, and a episodes after they meet they finally meet again. After he and Asuna beat SAO he beats many other VVMMORPGs that have problems with them kind of. ex. Gun Gale Online

How would you help in this project? I could build some of the buildings in SAO because I absolutely LOVE SAO. (I rewatched it)

How old are you? 13

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? I can build well and dont know how to use plugins.

What is a Nerve Gear? Nerve Gear is the head console that brings Kazuto into different VVMMORPGs. It also virtually sticks you in the game like making you do all the moves rather than just selecting something and attacking in other games. Movements with mind.

I wish to contribute in helping the server because SAO is the best anime I've seen.
Also, if i get accepted Pm me on PMC or add me on skype. Also, is this server for 1.6.2? its fine if it isnt
09/05/2013 8:17 pm
_Saberfox_
IGN: _Saberfox_

What is Sword Art online: It is a VRMMORPG that uses Nervegear to enter a virtual reality world.

How would you help with this project: I can able to do floorp lanning and builds by myself, though I would like to apply for my cobuilder plasma43 to join also. (Trying to get him addicted to SAO!) he's a great builder and my flatmate, and I trust him. I can direct him with what to build.
I can also admin, configure plugins, and help with general setup and testing.

Qhat is the name of this server: Alphen Sword Online

How old are you: 21, so is plasma43

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding: Love building, am ok at coding. Just need to learn what the plugins are and then I'm usually set from there.

What is a Nerve Gear: A helmet-shaped device that allows users to enter the virtual world.

If you don't want to add plasma43, thats fine
08/10/2013 10:49 pm
kirito117
IGN? idk wht that is

Skype or steam username? eziotex66

What is Sword Art Online? (SAO) it is a game invented in the year 2022 by Kayaba Akihiko a game that is more then a game it is life or death

How would you help in this project? i can communicate very well with people and i have watched SAO over 20 times by now

What is the name of this server? alphen sword online

How old are you? 15

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? i am a decent builder i have a special type of creativity

What is a Nerve Gear? is the controller for SAO the user puts it on and it calibrates the users weight, height and there 5 senses

How many floors in SAO? 100
07/30/2013 3:09 pm
loosesoup
IGN? loosesoup

What is Sword Art Online? SAO is a MMO and virtrail reality. you have to beat the 100 floors to get out of the game

How would you help in this project? I am a great builder and fighter, and I could help Guides

How old are you? 13

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? I can build well but I am not good at plugin coding sorry

What is a Nerve Gear? Nerve Gear is a type of gaming software that you wear it is required to play SAO

How many floors in SAO:100
07/29/2013 8:32 pm
Killergriff3
you guys really need to update to 1.6
07/19/2013 10:06 am
Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
EpicDungeonMaster
IGN? - gawainsonic

Skype or steam username? - steam : gawainsonic

What is Sword Art Online?- A EPIC anime where a new nervegear tech and game called Sword Art Online becomes a death trap to the unwary and the death penalty is death

How would you help in this project? - I would love to help build

What is the name of this server? - Alphen Sword Online

How old are you? - 15

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? - I can build well

What is a Nerve Gear? - A New gaming tech that is used for VR

How many floors in SAO : 100
05/15/2013 4:31 pm
Syngularity
IGN: Syngularity
Steam: Synapticpattern

What is Sword Art Online? It is a VRMMO (Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Game)

How can I help? I can make Boss rooms

How old are you? 13

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? I can build very well Not too good wiht plugins

What is a Nerve Gear? A Helmet used to play VR games and was later replaced by the AmuSphere..

05/15/2013 4:09 pm
Gallade1
AlphenSwordOnlineif you have not seen the server yet here it is : http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/alphen-sword-online/

NOTE: all computer problems have been resolved, so the server will be back on soon!

This thread is to help us find builders for the server, if you would like to sign up for the beta test, please check back later and if you are any good with making plugins, please pm me.

There are limited spots on the server, so if you would like to help out please sign up as soon as possible.

recruitment form
IGN?

Gallade1

Skype or steam username

What is Sword Art Online?

Sword Art Online (SAO) is an anime/ manga that is set in the virtual reality world of Anicrad. There are 100 floors with bosses on each. About 10 000 people are trapped in SAO, and to get out, they'll have to beat all the hundred floor bosses.

How would you help in this project?

I really like the SAO/ ALO anime. That's why I would like to help building on the server! I would help with building of course, but I'm also pretty good at redstoning. I even know how to use command blocks, which can actually be used to replace plugins.

What is the name of this server?

Alphen Sword Online

How old are you?

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding?

I'm pretty good at building, but as I said before, my speciality is redstoning. Redstone can not only replace plugins, but also make some pretty good maps!

What is a Nerve Gear?

A gaming helmet that is needed to play SAO/ALO. It can read electromagnetic pulses from ones brain, and even interact with it.

How many floors in SAO:

100!
05/08/2013 8:16 pm
Level 48 : Master Ninja
Samstrongman
IGN: Samstrongman

Skype username: sam.nelson67

Sword art online can be defined in to ways, one the actual anime it's self where the plot takes place in year 2022, and a death game is released where you die in the game, you die in real life. And two Sword Art Online the game that is based in the anime.

I would help with this project by helping build, reporting bugs or glitches so they can be solved, I will also incorporate idea's from the anime into the server if needed.

Sword Art Online Server-Alphen Sword Online (It's Alphen Online in the anime)

How old are you?

I'm a great builder with worldedit and other helping mods to help build faster, and I do not have experience in coding.

What is a Nerve Gear?
Nerve Gear is a virtual reality helmet that covers your whole head except your mouth, and it runs on electricity and uses microwaves to control it from in the game.

How many floors in SAO:
There is 100 floors in the anime, but only 75 floors were completed in the anime.
04/10/2013 10:46 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
FlamelHaze
IGN?Nathanyubel

Skype or steam username?FlamelHaze

What is Sword Art Online?SAO is an anime, the anime is about 1000 players trap in a game and can just get out by "Clearing" the game.

How would you help in this project?I can help by building the floors.

What is the name of this server?AlphenSwordOnline

How old are you?18

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding?I build quite well.and also quite well with redstones

What is a Nerve Gear?Nerve gear is a gear used to get in the SAO game at the anime.

How many floors in SAO:100
04/10/2013 1:05 am
QuiteaGAmer
IGN?
QuiteaGAmer
Skype or steam username?
richardobs
My personal favourite Anime and a great game (in my opinion)
I'd like to be a beta tester
Alphen Sword Online
How old are you?
I can build
What is a Nerve Gear?
The piece of equipment used to play SAO or Alfheim, which also can be used with the Amusphere
04/07/2013 5:51 am
AlphenSwordOnline
ok, i am back from holidays and i have added everyone to the whitelist!
04/06/2013 8:23 pm
Level 21 : Expert Cake
BearHasYourCake
IGN? BearHasYourCake

Skype or steam username? bearhasyourcake

What is Sword Art Online? A Japanese anime series where Kirito along with many other players are stuck in a VRMMORPG and he tries to escape by beating alll 100 floors

How would you help in this project? I could build anything you guys want and i could get adds or people to come on the server more

How old are you? 13

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? building 10-10 coding 1-10

What is a Nerve Gear? A nerve gear is a thing that players use to get in sword art online

04/07/2013 5:39 am
AlphenSwordOnline
accepted, i will add you now!
04/06/2013 9:19 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
KazeJasonPhantom
IGN? KazeJasonPhantom

Skype or steam username? Jason.Ng96

What is Sword Art Online? Visual Reality Game that is showed in the japan animation. SAO Game does not have any guns or magic, its rather classic with melee weapons and monster taming and such.

How would you help in this project? I can handle all Graphic Creating & Editing as i have 3-4 years experience in this field. I can also help in building but i only considered myself to be a middle level builder. Not that good yet but will work hard on it. Doesn't code at all, though i does that sometimes.

How old are you? 17

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? Mid level builder, knows minimum amount of JAVA codings. However, i am rather confident in my Graphic making.

What is a Nerve Gear? A helmet device that uses the brain of a person into the virtual reality game.

How many floors in SAO: 100. However, in the anime they only stopped at 75 since kirito defeated kayaba akihiko at 75th floor.
04/06/2013 9:21 am
AlphenSwordOnline
accepted! i will add you in 2 days! (when i get back from holiday)
04/06/2013 2:12 am
AlphenSwordOnline
From now on, Skype or steam usernames are required in the application. if you do not have either, please get one! thanks!
04/06/2013 2:03 am
AlphenSwordOnline
Lovleygirl22:D
recruitment form
IGN?: Lovleygirl22

What is Sword Art Online?: Sword Art Online was a VRMMORPG, where you would put on Nerve Gear and will simulate a virtual MMORG world, But you cant leave you were trapped in game until you finish all levels!

How would you help in this project?: Builder/Construction

What is the name of the server?: Alphen Sword Online

How old are you?: 12

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding?: Builder all the way!

What is Nerve Gear?: Nerve Gear is the helmet you have to play SAO and ASO, this helmet simulate a world and combine them with your brain waves , Thus creating SAO and ASO

How many floors in SAO?: 100, but they never finished them all. :I

sorry for the extremely late response! i am not sure if i have added you to the whitelist, but you are accepted and if you are not on the whitelist, i will add you in 2 days, again sorry for the late response! also, if i could have your skype or steam username so that i can contact you, thanks
04/01/2013 10:09 pm
Cheezus528
Everyone who wants to join please wait for a bit, jonlucap is busy for about a week, so he will be able to accept these later.
03/28/2013 3:43 am
dragneel123
Recruitment form
IGN: dragneel123

What is Sword Art Online? It is a VRMMORPG(virtual mmorpg) where there are 100 floors with 1 dugeon each. The main goal of the game is beating up all the dungeons

How would you help this project? Giving suggestions, spreading it to others, etc.

How old are you? 13

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? Well building not bad but plugins..... i don't know anything about plugin coding.

How many floors in SAO? 100
What is Nerve Gear? It is the device used to enter the virtual world, it has a shape of a helmet.
04/06/2013 2:10 am
AlphenSwordOnline
accepted! i will add you to the whitelist in two days. also could you please reply to this with your skype or steam username, so that i can contact you. Thanks!
03/17/2013 2:51 pm
carletsay
IGN?carletsay

What is Sword Art Online?it is a Virtual Reality MMO that is centered in the world of aincrad and u have to beat all the levels to return to real life

How would you help in this project? I could help build and farm and make the scenery ... ect

How old are you?15

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? building

What is a Nerve Gear? it is a helmet that lets you enter the VR world

04/06/2013 2:09 am
AlphenSwordOnline
accepted! welcome to the team! i will add you to the whitelist in two days. also, can you please reply to this with your skype or steam username, so that i can contact you. Thanks!
03/16/2013 1:36 pm
jortje50
IGN? jortje50

What is Sword Art Online? a VRMMORPG(virtual reality massive multiplayer online role playing game) game which if you die in the game you die in real life.(and an anime)

How would you help in this project? i can help build dungeons and i can help build towns to.

How old are you? 15

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? my friends tell me i build real good but im not good at coding plugins.

What is a Nerve Gear? a helmet needed to play SAO(sword art online) which ataches your brain to the internet making it possible to move your own body like in the real world but then in a game.

How many floors in SAO: SAO has 100 floors with the Ruby Palace on the top.
04/06/2013 2:06 am
AlphenSwordOnline
sorry for another late response, but you are accepted! i will add you to the whitelist in two days! also if i could have a skype or steam username (so i can contact you)
03/09/2013 10:00 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
strikeburst
recruitment form
IGN? strikeburst

What is Sword Art Online? Sword Art Online is a VRMMORPG game played on the nervegear. It's a full dive game meaning that the in-game character moves corresponding to what the nervegear user thinks/moves.

How would you help in this project? I can Beta test, build and give ideas or any other things I am asked to in any way.

How old are you? 15

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? I'm no use in plugin coding but I can be creative with building anything, it may bot suit everyone but I have a very different way of building compared to others. Especially my friends.

What is a Nerve Gear? A nervegear looks like a normal helmet of sorts but is a VRMMORPG game console where it allows the user to control their in-game avatar how ever they like as if it was real life given the name VR (Virtual Reality).

How many floors in SAO: There are 100 floors in total of Aincrad but the highest shown floor in the anime was 90.

I'm so glad, I'm from Queensland, Australia as well
04/06/2013 2:04 am
AlphenSwordOnline
again i am sorry for my late response, but you are accepted! i will add you to the whitelist in two days. also could you reply with your skype or steam username so that i can contact you
03/08/2013 12:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lovleygirl22

recruitment form
IGN?: Lovleygirl22

What is Sword Art Online?: Sword Art Online was a VRMMORPG, where you would put on Nerve Gear and will simulate a virtual MMORG world, But you cant leave you were trapped in game until you finish all levels!

How would you help in this project?: Builder/Construction

What is the name of the server?: Alphen Sword Online

How old are you?: 12

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding?: Builder all the way!

What is Nerve Gear?: Nerve Gear is the helmet you have to play SAO and ASO, this helmet simulate a world and combine them with your brain waves , Thus creating SAO and ASO

How many floors in SAO?: 100, but they never finished them all. :I
03/07/2013 7:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Bluebear_Wu
When does the admins come on? I'm new, obviously. And I need to be shown around. Thanks
03/08/2013 7:36 am
AlphenSwordOnline
most of the admins live in australia, so if you can figure out the time difference from where you are, then you will be able to find us. anyways we are on from about 8-9am until around 11pm (queensland time, australia)
also you dont really need an admin to show you around, just anyone who is builder or above
03/03/2013 8:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Bluebear_Wu
IGN: Bluebear_Wu

Sword Art Online:
A great virtual world created by Kayaba Akihiko. One day,
when the players log in, they can't log out due to the
missing log out button. Kirito, the main character, fights
his way through with Asuna, who he meets later on.

How would you help:
In this project, I would like to contribute in anyway I
can. Like building, designing, and mostly give
information about SAO (I ❤ Anime). I can make rooms with different designs and different shapes.
=)Although I don't have much time in one day to help enough, I will use any free time I can get.

Server name:
Alphen Sword Online

Building/Plugin Code:
I'm not good with codes, but I'm good at building.

Nerve Gear:
The helmet device that connects with your brain cells. This is
what Kirito used to play SAO (move the avatar. In the game, some people dies due
to the brain frying they got from unplugging it.

Floors in SAO: 100 floors.
03/06/2013 5:36 am
AlphenSwordOnline
accepted! welcome to the team! sorry for the late response but my pmc account stopped working.
02/28/2013 4:14 pm
SoProMiner
recruitment form
IGN?
SoProMiner

Its a light novel that has been made into an anime about VRMMORPG gaming through the use of NerveGear and allows the user to play games as if they were reality

I love to build, I have good ideas and have had done my own large scale projects

Alphen Sword Online

How old are you?

I'm a good builder, I have no experience with coding

What is a Nerve Gear?
A helmet that connects to the brain of the wearer and allows them to go into VRMMORPG games

How many floors in SAO:
03/06/2013 5:35 am
AlphenSwordOnline
i think you already know you are accepted, but anyways, accepted! sorry for late response my pmc account wasnt working.
02/28/2013 3:33 pm
cowo5000
IGN: cowo5

What is Sword Art Online: Sword art online is a vrmmo game which was created by a Japanese quantum physicist genius who had a dream since very young to create a huge world to live in. After many years of tedious work he created nervegear sending signals to you brain to create a world. The Japanese man (sorry don't remember his name ) Then decided to send it to the full extent and made sure if you died in the game you died in real life and he removed the log out button.

I'm Very good at terraforming when looking around I saw the server needs it.
I'm also very good at finer details, not to good at making HUGE structures but can make good houses if I want to. I am also very good at remembering the different floors and such.

Alphen Sword Online

How old are you?

I can build well as I mentioned a few questions above. But can't plugin code! Wouldn't even know were to start. xD
sorry

What is a Nerve Gear?
Nerve Gear uses something called Full Dive to send signals to your brain fooling your sense and making another world.

How many floors in SAO: 100!
03/06/2013 5:34 am
AlphenSwordOnline
accepted, sorry for the late responce my pmc account wasnt working
02/20/2013 5:48 am
Suppermike23
IGN? = Suppermike

What is Sword Art Online? anime series

How would you help in this project? im pretty good at building and decorating

What is the name of this server? AlphenSwordOnline

How old are you? 14

Can you build well or are you good at plugin coding? im good at building but average at coordinating

What is a Nerve Gear? its a helmet which allows you to move your character in game.

Extra = also Sields cousin :333
02/20/2013 4:38 pm
AlphenSwordOnline
hahahaha, acepted welcome to the team!
02/18/2013 8:57 pm
A7XDeadlyVenom
IGN? A7XDeadlyVenom

What is Sword Art Online? A awesome anime based on light novels and has a book, show, and game!

How would you help in this project? I would like to help build anything that i can, and i would like to help any way possible if it is my power.

What is the name of this server? Alpen Sword Online

How old are you? I am 17

What is a Nerve Gear?

How many floors in SAO:
02/19/2013 1:25 am
AlphenSwordOnline
accepted, but your application is not completed. i will add you to the whitelist, but it will not be possible for you to look around unless an admin is on when you log on.
02/11/2013 6:24 am
sield199
when i will get on the whitelist ?
02/11/2013 4:46 pm
AlphenSwordOnline
added
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com