AltimitMine {Recruiting}

AzureDoom's Avatar AzureDoom5/13/14 3:01 am
1 emeralds 206 4
5/13/2014 3:26 am
AzureDoom's Avatar AzureDoom
Hello I'm Jerry99666 (Zhen) and I am seeking players who wish to help out with my project, AltimitMine.

A Little History on AltimitMine:
AltimitMine is a custom built MMO RPG server that drawing on the Anime/Manga/Games of the Dot Hack series. We are doing this through the use of common mods/plugins and some customized mods/plugins. This project was started early 2013 and has been coming together ever since. We are currently in early Alpha stages with lots of bugs to fix and building left to do. Any other info can be found on forums: http://www.altimitmine.us

What Positions Are Open?
Builders: We are looking players that can build wonderful dungeons and have a good flow with them. You can look at some our current fields for what style we are looking for or if you have an idea you'd wish to show us, let us know! We are in short supply of builders and need them badly!

Texturers: We are looking for people we can help with texturing our mobs and even help with creating new textures for our in progress Official mod.

Modders: Good at making mods and wish to help us achieve our very best? We need you today! We need more weapons, armor, and new building blocks to make our maps just that much better!

Video Makers: We are looking for people who love to film and produce great videos. This can be lets plays to even a simple trailer/promo for the server!

Advertisers:
One of our biggest problems is no one on our staff is experienced in the art of advertising and its hurting us bad!

What We Can Offer You?
I'm going to come out and be straight with this, we can't pay anyone. We are a small group and have a very tiny player base. All of the above positions are considered staff positions and any work will be properly credited. I know a lot of people are going to brush this off and say "Why would I do something like this for free???" Well we are doing this for the love of the game and because we wanna make something truly different then the next Hunger Games, Factions, or Mini-Games server!

How To Apply?
1. Age: Not required, we just like to get to know our staff members
2. IGN:
3. What positions are you applying for?:
4. How much time would you be willing and able to put towards the project?:
5. Do you have past experience of your work that you can prove without a doubt is yours?:

How To Join Server
All the info you need is found here! http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/1 ... -dot-hack/

We're hoping to hear back from you all!
AzureDoom
Level 37 : Artisan Taco