Amazing Theme Park Builders Needed!

AwesomeKid2345's Avatar AwesomeKid23456/2/13 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 36
Attention Amazing Builders:
Hello,my name is awesomkid2345,and I am looking for amazing builders to work on a server i'm on,called lands of adventure. We are requesting people who have theme park expirence,for example,you worked for mcmgaic. We had a part of the park started,but some nice people decided to grief our server. We are looking for mature staff,who are great with working with guests.
[b][u][color=#FF0000]Who We Need:[/color][/b][/u]
1. [color=#000080]Interns:[/color]You act as a mod,but would be watched on,and if liked,will be put to the next position.
2.[color=#00BF00]CM:[/color]You would act as a mod,but would be considrered a trusted mod.
3.[color=#00FFFF]Manager:[/color]Odds are you would not be accepted for this position,but this person is a admin,that has worked on the server for a while,and is trusted.
[b][u][color=#FF0000]Website:[/color][/u][/b]
Feel free to visit us [url=www.landsofadventure.enjin.com]Online[/url]
[b][u][color=#FF0000]Application:[/color][/u][/b]
[spoiler]Here is the app(Please Make full responses.)
Ign:
Why should we pick you:
Describe your building skills:
How are you with world edit:
Pictures of builds:These do not have to be theme parks. Please use a service like imgur,and leave the link here. If you stole any builds your app will be denied. If you would like me to check your builds you have on your PMC account,just indicate here)
Expirence:
Expirence with theme park servers:
What would you do if someone griefed the server:
What would you do if there was a situation on the server:[/spoiler]
AwesomeKid2345
Level 1 : New Miner